BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
After I used this it had my hair feeling clean and light and smells grate and it keeps your hair flat and takes out that frizzy look
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
La Mesa, CA
I used this product in addition to the conditioner. After rinsing I used the Sea Mineral Infused conditioner. When I air dried my hair I can honestly say it felt so soft and more healthy. I cant wait to use this more consistently and how much improvement it will bring to my hair. I believe the conditioner did most of the magic.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Tremendo producto para el cabello ifussion me deja el cabello sedoso y saludable para el clima en puerto rico lo recomiendo
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.