Suave® Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo uploaded by Rachel F.Suave® Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo uploaded by Brittany V.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich sea minerals to give hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. This volumizing shampoo is free from heavy silicones, and helps remove build up from hair making it easy to style for natural bounce, body and texture. Our shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble. Surf. Enjoy the luxurious, sea-inspired fragrance. For hair that has an airy softness massage shampoo into hair to allow formula to penetrate each hair strand. Rinse and follow with Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Conditioner for best results. Try our Suave Professionals Texturizing Sea Salt Spray to create a wavy, textured look. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Anna S.
Auburn, AL
This is a pretty good product for my money. It kept my hair soft. However, I don't feel like it contributed to any increase in volume for my hair. It's a lot better than other "volume lifting" hair products and didn't weigh it down too much. I might buy it again one day, but it's not a must have.
Rita M.
Gray, TN
Clean fresh smell. Light cleansing but thorough and lots of body. The scent is long lasting. I like how it cleans without leaving feeling stripped. Leaves my hair soft and shiny.
ashley b.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
I really love this stuff. I didnt expect to like it because of the price but it makes my hair really soft and shiny and bouncy! And it smells soooooo amazing omg
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
I would highly recommend any of the Suave Professionals Natural Infusion products but my personal favorite it the sea mineral infusion. I like this product because it is meant for fine to normal hair like mine. I come out the shower and my hair smells amazing and feels amazing as well. I have seen a decrease in frizz as well since I have been using this shampoo and conditioner pair.
Berta H.
Sheboygan, WI
Personally, i thought this product was ok. I normally don't change shampoos a lot but id thought id give this a try. i got the product at walmart for a reasonable price. I typically have somewhat dry to normal curly hair. when i say curly, i mean actual ringlets not waves. This product made the top of my head very greasy and oily. but overall i think this product might work for someone with a different hair type than mine because everyone has different hair types.
Daniela M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I buy really expensive shampoo because i have really difficult hair. This shampoo has been a life saver for me. It gives my hair a nice shine and moisturizers without leaving my hair heavy and oily. This is a huge benefit to my wallet because it is so cheap i can usually find a family sized bottle at target with matching shampoo for under $10. Save your money and try this shampoo and conditioner!!!
Shelby H.
This is honestly my FAVORITE shampoo. I've never been picky about shampoos.. I just buy what's cheap. But this stuff smells SO nice and the scent lasts a day or two in your hair which is great. I air dry my hair and when I use this shampoo it dries really wavy and curly! Perfect for summer when I'm not in the mood to do my hair :)
Johnnie O.
New Bern, NC
Tried this shampoo last sunmer. I like the way it makes my hair look and feel. Suave products are always as good as or better than the more expensive brand. On a limited buget it is nice ti be able to treat myself. I would like to say that you suave for a great product
Patty M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really love how moisturizing this is. Even though I have oily hair, I do feel like fighting it with lots of moisture lets my hair relax and not create as much oil as it would otherwise do. I love the scent and will always buy again; you just can't beat SUAVE!
MARLENYS D.
As eh said in previous post each time sierto change the line with which I wash my hair and this was one of those who usewhen I wear my hair smells delicious and my hair becomes silky and super softevery time I really used to buy it three times so i am very happy