BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Christy C.
Waycross, GA
This shampoo is amazing. I bought it the other day at CVS, and I was concerned at first whether or not it would dry my hair out. On the contrary, this shampoo left my hair feeling nice and fluffy. It smells so good, and it truly nourishes my hair. I didn't use the conditioner though, because I have an oily scalp.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
Love the scent. Love the price point. Love the ease of finding the product (anywhere). My hair feels great when I use it. I am just not sure that I notice any added volume. I have fine, curly hair. It's a good shampoo and I will likely repurchase but not for the volume aspect.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Absolutely awesome! received this in my first influenster campaign and immediately bought another bottle when I ran out. it smells heavenly, feels wonderful and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful! I'm excited to try all the suave products after this one!
Rachel L.
I received this shampoo for review the first time but since then I keep finding myself reach for it over and over again when I go buy new shampoo. I love the scent, its clean and refreshing. I have color treated hair and I find my color lasting well.
Miriam K.
Marshall, MN
My hair is dry, thick and frizzy and needs moisture! This product does the trick, but the best part of this product is the scent! I absolutely love it. I don't wash every day and the scent lingers leaving my hair still feeling clean and fresh!
heather l.
My daughters hair is very hard to manage.i used to use shampoo conditioner and different detanglers and nothing would get the tangles out...until i started using this shampoo on her hair.it is now soft and easy to brush.i love this shampoo!!
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
All I can say is- awesome. This stuff makes my hair uber soft and gives it fabulous volume. Could you PLEASE make a two in one for those who are sometimes way too tired after work to put so much effort in. That would be beyond amazing.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI
I LOVE this smell! My hair feels so nourished, and I just know it's thanks to this shampoo! I love the price too, because it's not even the most expensive out there, but in my honest opinions it beats all others ten times over!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
It smells amazing I'm a fan of all suave products I have dry scalp so this works great it lathers up and it really cleanses my hair! I totally pick this over some high ends ! Definitely recommend it for all hair types!
Audrey M.
Canton, GA
I love this product for my frizzy yet thin, flat hair. Most shampoos that give me body and volume leave my hair frizzy. Not this one! My hair looks thicker with more body and smooth! I love it!
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.