BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Absolutely a wonderful dupe from a leading brand. I want to vamp up my waves, so I often reach for the shampoo. It delivers great texture. Sometimes I skip the conditioner. It does a good job helping me with tousled waves.
Morgan A.
Chesapeake, VA
I️ have super long hair that’s thick and dry on the bottom, but fine and oily on top. I️ struggle to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t weigh down my hair and make it greasy.. I’ve spent big money on salon hair care products to hopefully solve my problem, but with no luck.. I️ was in a pinch one day and decided to grab some shampoo that was a little less expensive and grabbed this.. I️ never would have expected this from suave because I️ haven’t had good luck with some of their shampoos in the past (with my specific hair type) but this particular shampoo makes my hair so light and doesn’t weigh it down at all! It also keeps the roots from being too oily and the ends from being too dry! It’s the best for both problems! This is definitely my go-to shampoo!
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
I was pleasantly surprised with the results after picking this up when I ran out of my tried and true KMS.
My hair was so soft, smooth and moisturized while still keeping my oily probe hair light with body.
I’ll definitely keep using this!!
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I just love this shampoo. Such a good smelling shampoo and lathers great. Makes my hair feel smooth and a lot less frizzy. The scent lasts almost 2-3 days. I just love this product and will definitely buy again
Tori T.
It may seem silly but my hair just seems to love this shampoo. It's the perfect amount of hydrating and cleaning. It leaves my hair feeling light and full. It's made my curls come out more and I love it.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this product! I have been using it since I just recently dyed my hair a few days ago. It very affordable and smells good, not too salty like some products that claim to be sea mineral  or sea salt brands. I was very satisfied with the outcome of this product as my hair looks great! I would love to try all the other new suave products out there! I now I would love them too! ;)
Samantha C.
This shampoo gives a nice amount of volume with a very light and pleasant scent. The price is very reasonable for the product as well. I also love to use anything with sea salt, minerals, extracts, etc. because I really like the affect they have on my hair. If you're pondering on this purchase I would say try it out with the matching conditioner as well.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly get this because it smells good and leave my hair smelling good. I have a dry scalp, it gives my hair the moisture it needs and volume, the scent is pleasant and people can't believe it's suave..
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work with my hair. I do have really fine, curly/wavy hair but I have lots of it. I didn't like that this shampoo didn't "suds up" and I felt like I had to use a ton of it in my hair. But the smell! The smell is amazing and lasted all day!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I'm so glad I tried this. I have flat and straight hair so if I use the wrong shampoo it could weigh my hair down but this does not. It smells soooo luxurious to me and really makes my hair feel weightless and volumized. I hope to see an entire collection of this stuff come out because it is that good!!
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.