BY SUAVE

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Conditioner, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I'v...3 Answers
Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo
  • "She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do!" in 1 review
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Unfortunately, this product did not work for me. This product dried out my scalp causing it to itch and flake. It may be because I suffer from having a dry scalp. The shampoo smells great and left my hair feeling great, I wish I could use it. I tried this with the conditioner as well but like I said it just completely dried out my scalp. I do not recommend this if you suffer from having dry skin/scalp.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Browns Summit, NC
This stuff is great!!! I had yet to find a shampoo that I could use regularly that did not make my hair greasy or feel gross after a week of using it. I am on week two and still in love! Not only does it smell great by my hair really does feel moisturized. I think this is seriously the perfect shampoo for anyone.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Waycross, GA
This shampoo is amazing. I bought it the other day at CVS, and I was concerned at first whether or not it would dry my hair out. On the contrary, this shampoo left my hair feeling nice and fluffy. It smells so good, and it truly nourishes my hair. I didn't use the conditioner though, because I have an oily scalp.
Lisbeth L.
Lisbeth L.
It have a good taste, it moisturize the body hair and it soft, is very affordable and it have a good price that is really worth and comparing to others is very worth it. I used this product once a week and i definitely recommend it is the best you can do for your hair. I am in love with it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hendersonville, TN
Love the scent. Love the price point. Love the ease of finding the product (anywhere). My hair feels great when I use it. I am just not sure that I notice any added volume. I have fine, curly hair. It's a good shampoo and I will likely repurchase but not for the volume aspect.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Absolutely awesome! received this in my first influenster campaign and immediately bought another bottle when I ran out. it smells heavenly, feels wonderful and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful! I'm excited to try all the suave products after this one!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I received this shampoo for review the first time but since then I keep finding myself reach for it over and over again when I go buy new shampoo. I love the scent, its clean and refreshing. I have color treated hair and I find my color lasting well.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not like this product too much. I don't know if it was a cheaper watered down version I got it at big lots and it wasn't like the salons stuff it was cheaply which usually suave items are just as good as the expensive stuff didn't care for it
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Cheapest sea-salt shampoo out there, so worth a shot if you want to try that. I've been using it for a few weeks and there's been quite an effect on my hair texture - waves last even after several days. Smells great and will definitely buy again.
Miriam K.
Miriam K.
Marshall, MN
My hair is dry, thick and frizzy and needs moisture! This product does the trick, but the best part of this product is the scent! I absolutely love it. I don't wash every day and the scent lingers leaving my hair still feeling clean and fresh!
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
I just have a statement about Suave shampoo as I was growing up I've always been told that Suave dried out your hair. I've been a little skeptical about trying it.