BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Conditioner is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich sea minerals to give hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Our shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble. Surf. This volumizing formula offers just the right amount of conditioning for natural, healthy looking body and bounce. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style. Enjoy the luxurious, sea-inspired fragrance. For hair that has stunning volume & moisture, massage conditioner into hair after using Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo. Leave on for 1-3 minutes to allow formula to penetrate each hair strand, then rinse. Also try our Suave Professionals Texturizing Sea Salt Spray to create a wavy, textured look. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Cara S.
Jacksonville, NC
Suave is the only hair care brand that my hair likes! I've been using this specific one for about a month now & it makes my scalp super oily because of the nourishment in it which doesn't make me mad because my scalp is super dry & flaky.
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I absolutely love Suave Professionals Infusion Moisturizing Body Conditioner, it  works wonders on your hair, it made my hair so sift, and since my hair is so dry, the moisturizing conditioner added what my hair needed to take the dryness out of my hair, and keep it moisturized
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly get this because it smells good and leave my hair smelling good. I have a dry scalp, it gives my hair the moisture it needs and volume, the scent is pleasant and people can't believe it's suave..
Amber H.
Glorious smell and makes my hair soft, silky and curly. Very affordable who doesnt have a few bucks to spend? It smells amazing all day and the next. Helps keep my curls curly all day long. I would recommend this to others and would buy it again too!
gabbie r.
Hobart, IN
honestly my favorite shampoo and conditioner i use it everyday and makes my hair softer and healthier. i have curly frizzy hair but this makes it much better and has a great smell. can't wash my hair without this
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
I like be using this product!! It gives my hair a nice clean smooth feel to it, super refreshing. Keeps my hairy silky and nice, reduces my frizz and my hair becomes super soft. Really a great product.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Geneva M.
Smells amazing! Gives great shine with improvement of my frizz ball hair! Not a bad product at all! The conditioner is great as a leave in to also help with frizz!
Amber N.
I love this conditioner. I have long thick hair  and my hair  loves this. I used it with the shampoo  and  was not expecting  much. Wrong. Left my hair soft and moisturized.
Laura F.
My hair is so soft, tangle free and shiny whenever I use this. It's a crisis when u don't have it around as I truly believe this is the reason my hair is so healthy!