BY SUAVE

Description:

Discover the beauty of the sea with the Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion collection. This salon-inspired collection is infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea and delivers effortless volume and weightless conditioning.

• Conditioner offers just the right amount of conditioning for natural, healthy looking body and bounce.
  • When used with the Sea Mineral Infusion Shampoo, the system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style
  • Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo (*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and bumble LLC.)

• This being a less expensive option, how does this product...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Ellen H.
I love the beach and this really does smell like it! My hair is a natural dark blonde and although I’ve never colored it, it still breaks. This conditioner helps protect against breakage and lets me grow my hair a little longer. Smell lasts all day but isn’t overpowering. Great product overall
Natasha M.
Honestly I bought this product because of the scent! It smells like the salty ocean and beach waves but it did nothing for my hair. It’s super affordable though so it wasn’t a huge loss. It just wasn’t moisturizing enough for me.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my go to conditioners for my daughters. Its cheap and conditions the hair well. You can buy it in family size and it can last awhile. It helps when combing the hair. The scent it pleasing the the senses.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Goes GREAT with the shampoo and keeps my hair super soft and less frizzy. The smell is to die for and lasts a long time. I just love that it has sea minerals in it and I am totally satisfied with this product
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I honestly get this because it smells good and leave my hair smelling good. I have a dry scalp, it gives my hair the moisture it needs and volume, the scent is pleasant and people can't believe it's suave. I purchase this at the local Walmart, I love that they have the larger size at a decent price.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I always find myself going back to this shampoo and conditioner. I love how it smells and it leaves my hair feeling so clean, soft and bouncy. Other shampoo and conditioners would make my hair super greasy the day after but I can get a good 2-3 days of good hair with this. The scent smells like a spa. It's so luxurious and super affordable, I have purchased this so many times and I haven't found something that has worked this well.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work with my hair. I do have really fine, curly/wavy hair but I have lots of it. The conditioner was not as thick as I like to use and I felt like I had to use a ton of it in my hair. But the smell! The smell is amazing and lasted all day!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Love this product! It smells so good! And it works!! As far as i can tell it's safe for color treated hair. Nothing quite like this line. Best for oily scalp. I use this every once and a while. I used to use this daily just decided to switch up. I recommend this product!!
Michelle C.
metter, GA
I LOVE the way this smells! If you're one of those people who wash your hair everyday, this is great. I, however, am not. This shampoo just doesn't get me through my usual 3-4 days between washes.
Marquita L.
I have curly hair and so does my children. This product is awesome on natural curly hair. It has great slippage , and curls come in instantly. I rate this product 5 stars!
Alisha P.
This being a less expensive option, how does this product hold up to other similar but more expensive products?