BY SUAVE

Description:

New Replenishing Body Lotion With Dead Sea Minerals 5 For Smooth, Luminous Skin 6 Promotes 24 Hour Moisturization 7 Luxurious Fragrance Clinically proven to moisturize as well as AHAVA* Sauve Professionals body moisturizers are infused with carefully chosen, exotic ingredients inspired by spas, such as Dead Sea Minerals. For centuries, the Dead Sea has been known to contain the Earth s greatest concentration of skin-replenishing minerals. Helping america live beautifully since 1937.

Buy on Amazon
Mariee A.
fresno
I love this lotion i would really recommend it I have been using it for a few years now and it is a very light product not to thick or to watery and it doesn’t leave an oily feel to it it’s just perfect and it smells amazing
Paige K.
I like this lotion. It has a good scent and it's light weight. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized during these brutal winters. It has a little bit of a greasy feel after you rub it in. But only slightly and I don't really mind it.
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know what it is about this lotion that makes me fall in love with it. I have been using it for about 2 years now and love it. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft. I love the smell of it too. It makes me feel like I am at the beach.
Elishia S.
Brownwood , TX
I give this lotion 5 stars. It's one of my favorites! I love the big pump bottle, it smells amazing and it's super soft going on. Not oily like some lotions and not too watery.
Catrina D.
Lexington , KY
I just got this at the Dollar Tree of all places. It's fantastic. I put it on one hand and not the other to see if there was a difference, and it certainly did moisturize well and sink in right away. It does leave a little glitzy glitter, so beware if you don't want to sparkle like a Twilight vampire.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I am in love with this lotion! I purchased it, surprisingly, from a local Dollar Tree. It goes on smoothly, and a little goes a long way. It smells incredible and is very gentle on my skin. I get hives from some products but had no reaction with this one, I would definitely get it again.
Sylvia M.
Cartersville, GA
Found a smaller bottle at the dollar tree which is why I originally bought it. The scent is great, not to strong, and the consistency is good as well. Some lotions can be really liquid and some can be really thick but this one hit a good middle ground. 5 stars would so buy this again.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I soo want to try this product! I love Suave! Everything that they have are awesome! I heard about this sea mineral infusion sea salt body lotion by watching Elle Fowler on youtube! She gives a high rating for it! She said that it smells amazing, which if you smell any of Suave's merchandise, they do! And, if is has dead sea minerals in it! You will get smooth, luminous skin with 24 hour moisturization!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
this lotion is amazing, and is the only thing I have found that makes my dry skin better. I purchase it at my local walmart and have repurchased twice. I love this product and plan on repurchasing again. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It also has a really nice scent.
Sarah C.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It keeps my entire body feeling smooth and clean all day. It's best to use it directly after cleansing to lock in the excess moisture. It can feel a little slimy at first but once it's applied properly you feel it's benefits immediately