BY SUAVE

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal conditioner is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. see more...

• My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and...8 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue after washing? My last shampoo...1 Answers
  • Does this add volume to your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This product keeps your hair smelling fresh and your scalp feeling cool during the hot summer smells great and its the only product that i will buy " in 5 reviews
  • "It smells amazing for one, which is one of the reasons I always run back to get more; and two it is a really good shampoo for the price!" in 5 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I didn’t know what to expect from this shampoo. I’ve tried other shampoos of the same scent, but because this was less expensive, I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I could immediately smell both the mint and rosemary. As I scrubbed my scalp, it really was invigorating and it left a cooling sensation. I was afraid that my hair would smell like mint afterwards, but it didn’t. It smelled amazing, like a whole new scent. It didn’t moisturize very well, but hats where the matching conditioner comes into play and I must say that is he best conditioner I have EVER used and it made my hair feel better than ANY other conditioner I’d ever tried...and I’ve tried a lot in my 38yrs. I recommend this to all, it buy the matching conditioner with it!! You’ll be amazed!!!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I’ve tried so many shampoos and conditioners both drugstore brands, prestige brands, and natural brands. I always go back to my suave rosemary mint shampoo. I can use this and go about 5-6 days between washing my hair. When I use other brands I can only go 2-3 days between washing because my hair feels so greasy. My hair feels soft and nice after using suave too. I will continue to purchase this.
Rebecca ✌.
Love the smell and my hair feels pretty good afterwards! I work with small children so there is always a risk of lice! Yikes! I specifically bought this shampoo because the rosemary and mint smell repels lice. So I would definitely recommend this shampoo to those who work with small children and want to be lice free yet use a shampoo that is gentle on your hair and great smelling!
Larissa W.
Kearney
For the price this is a GREAT dupe. I use this on my girls and even myself when I’m tight on money. I’ve used the shampoo and conditioner in different styles. The rosemary mint is similar to other high end tea tree products and does a pretty spectacular job leaving your hair in just as good of condition as the more expensive products. 100% recommend if you’re on a budget!
La Rainne P.
Jamaica, NY
I love this shampoo! I feel like Suave has a less-than-stellar rep because of it being very inexpensive, but this product delivers moisture and cleaning just as well as higher-end names. I especially love the scent of this -- discernible without being too strong. I always get compliments on my hair being bouncy and shiny, and this is my secret!
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
This shampoo is amazing for the price! I am in love with the smell and like the way it makes my hair feel. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice shampoo on a budget. With a grad student budget, I will definitely buy again!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I was very surprised by this product. I like Suave products, but this one went above and beyond. I loved the tingle of the mint and how clean my hair felt after using this shampoo and conditioner. It is extremely affordabke, a little goes a long way, hair is super clean, and my hair looks awesome.
Bethany C.
Denton
This. Shampoo. Oh my word, I don’t know if I can say enough good things. The smell is incredible, my hair feels so clean, and SO. SOFT. There’s just something about this shampoo that makes me feel so confident.
Brooke M.
Love this shampoo! Cleans my hair every time. I have really oily hair and I can go 2 days in between washes with this shampoo. Great smell, great cost for the size of bottle. Purchase at Walmart- repeat user
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
Works as great as any expensive shampoo I've ever purchased! The smell is wonderful and does a great job at waking you up in the morning with the mint! Leaves hair soft and silky without residue or build up.
Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
Does anyone that uses this product recommend any other of the Suave Professionals Shampoo line?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I always see the commercials that say this product is as good as the salon products. Is this true ? Because the products used at the salon always leave my hair perfect
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and some do cause less oilyness. Has anyone tried this shampoo and gotten good results?
Oriana R.
This shampoo works for sensitive scalps ?? I do not know if it just refreshes because it is mint or it gets annoying or itchy
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Is this shampoo or conditioner sulfate free? I don't see anything that says it is and if it's like salon products then it should be right?