BY SUAVE #28 in Shampoo

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal conditioner is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. see more...

• My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and s...8 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue after washing? My last shampoo f...1 Answers
  • Does this add volume to your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This product keeps your hair smelling fresh and your scalp feeling cool during the hot summer smells great and its the only product that i will buy " in 5 reviews
  • "It smells amazing for one, which is one of the reasons I always run back to get more; and two it is a really good shampoo for the price!" in 5 reviews
Emily L.
Emily L.
Columbia, SC
Suave will always be my favorite drugstore hair care line. Their conditioners in particular work so well and if you have dry hair, the Almond and Shea Butter formula will make your hair feeling silky as hell. I got the Rosemary Mint one because I love minty shampoos. I feel like this brand is so underrated. I've used drugstore brands for my hair, my whole life and nothing has smelt as good or cleaned as good. I wish they would redo their logo or packaging because it looks so old and I bet if they redid that more people would be interested in their products. I feel like they're a classic so maybe their look is classic but either way, their Rosemary Formula and Almond and Shea Butter are the best in their line.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
I really love this shampoo! Unlike other shampoos I've used, a little really does go a long way, and usually I can cover my entire head (I have fairly thick hair) in only one squeeze. The smell is amazing as well, and my hair feels nice and clean afterwards. I follow it up with the suave rosemary and mint conditioner. The only reason one star was taken off is because some of the ingredients can be a bit harsh on brittle hair. Other than that, I'm loving it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
I LOVE this shampoo. Between the shower's steam and the mint fragrance of this shampoo, I feel relaxed and de-stressed as I shower. Sometimes products with amazing fragrances feel drying, but this one doesn't. And it's fairly inexpensive, too. It's thick (not watery like some cheaper shampoos) and smells like an aromatherapy treatment. It seems like a much more expensive product but doesn't do too much damage to your wallet.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
San Antonio, TX
Since I was younger my mom has used suave for me and my sister hair. Always smelled good and was always gental on our hair. Well now that I'm older I've upgraded and so has suave. The 100% Almond and Shea butter shampoo is like giving my hair and scalp a massage after work. SO serious. I have long hair and now that it's in a bigger bottle. I switch it with my other suave products it last longer. So please make more of this.
Celina K.
Celina K.
Winter Haven, FL
I'll admit that I do tend to judge products by their packaging and green tends to turn me off with hair products, but this shampoo is so amazing. I switched to this for one night because I couldn't find the shampoo I had been using and my hair was ten times softer. It also is great to use in the summer because it leaves your head nice and cool. It smells fresh and homey and is overall amazing.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Waldorf, MD
I use this product quite frequently, along with the matching conditioner. It smells fantastic. Reminds me of one of the $20 shampoos, but costs usually under $3.00 a bottle for the regular size. It leaves your scalp feeling fresh and clean and rejuvenated. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because the "clean" could last longer, after the initial shampoo and conditioning treatment.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days and when I do, this usually gets the job done with removing all that gunk. It leaves my scalp feeling super clean and refreshed. The mint left my scalp feeling all cool and tingly, in which I actually enjoyed! My hair is fine and oily, so I recommend concentrating the product on the scalp. BEWARE: This isn't sulfate-free for those of you avoiding that
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Athens, AL
Great shampoo!! Always leaves my hair feeling clean and never leaves that after residue certain other shampoos tend to leave.The rosemary and mint scent is absolutely amazing! It isn't too strong for those with more sensitive smell. Put together with the conditioner makes for the perfect combination that I use everyday to wash my hair. I will buy again!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Smells a lot like Aveda but a fraction of the cost. Works well but unlike Aveda this product has harmful products. The list of ingredients is pretty much a chemical soup. According to my research, This product contains these highly toxic ingredients, DMDM HYDANTOIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE which have been linked to cancer in animal tests.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Sebastian, FL
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and voluminous. It is very affordable, but still does the job- and well! I have wavy, dark blonde hair that isn't very greasy. It's available everywhere, and definitely worth the price. It smells wonderful, and keeps my hair fairly moisturized without needing any conditioner.
Keila R.
Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
Does anyone that uses this product recommend any other of the Suave Professionals Shampoo line?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always see the commercials that say this product is as good as the salon products. Is this true ? Because the products used at the salon always leave my hair perfect
Nikita J.
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and some do cause less oilyness. Has anyone tried this shampoo and gotten good results?
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works for sensitive scalps ?? I do not know if it just refreshes because it is mint or it gets annoying or itchy
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Does this add volume to your hair?