BY SUAVE

Infused with rosemary and mint, our invigorating shampoo and conditioner cleanse, condition, and detangle for hair that is soft and shiny.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple sham...8 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue after washing? My last...1 Answers
  • Does this add volume to your hair?2 Answers
Suave® Professionals Rosemary + Mint Invigorating Clean Shampoo

Start your review of Suave® Professionals Rosemary + Mint Invigorating Clean Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It smells amazing for one, which is one of the reasons I always run back to get more; and two it is a really good shampoo for the price!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product keeps your hair smelling fresh and your scalp feeling cool during the hot summer smells great and its the only product that i will buy " in 5 reviews
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
The Suave Professionals Rosemary + Mint Shampoo is comparable to the Aveda Rosemary + Mint shampoo but with a much lower price tag. I love the herbal scent. It reminds me of being in a spa. The shampoo lathers well and cleans my hair effectively. It does not weigh hair down. The price is very affordable. This particular shampoo comes in larger sizes to accommodate families. Everyone in your family will enjoy using this shampoo!
Marissa M.
New Haven
I've used this in the past and I remember liking it a lot more before than I do now. It smells really good and it's a great price, but the first few times I used it, it made my scalp really itchy. I'm not sure if I had to get used to it because it did stop, but it will still annoying. For a few more dollars I will go with another brand next time.
jacquelyn D.
Shelby, NC
I have been using this almost a year now and it still one of my favorites. Lathers up good and doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel heat. I have really oily hair and this really helps keeps it smooth and looking clean all day.
Helen H.
Chicago
This is great for getting really deep into the hair for cleaning out lots of dirt or if you spilled something crazy in your hair, this is great! But do not use this on 4b hair because it will dry it out! The price is great and the smell is too
Amanda J.
This product is amazing! First of all, I love the packaging! The packaging makes this look like a high end product. Although this is not a high end product, it offers high quality results. This shampoo feels invigorating on the scalp! It gets my hair super clean and makes it super soft. I love the way this makes my hair feel. My hair feels like I’ve used a high end product. I’m shocked to get these kind of results out of a Suave product! I highly recommend this shampoo and for the price, you can’t beat it! Absolutely wonderful!
kenzie p.
I use this daily, and I can say it works to clean my hair and it keeps me away from dandruff. It makes my hair look sleek after blow drying it, and it has a pretty decent smell to it. Cheap and effective
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
For a college student shopping on a budget, I must say that this product is hands-down my favorite shampoo! I've been using it for well over a year now. It is lightweight and leaves my scalp and hair feeling clean as well as smelling AMAZING. It doesn't leave my hair dull or flat, and it doesn't leave residue. The bigger bottle is under $5 at our local Walmart. Great price, great smell, great results - what more could you want?!
Michaela L.
I love the smell of this stuff! It smells the same way that it feels; extremely fresh & clean. This works wonders on oily hair. It strips out all the excess oil without drying out your hair. However if you color your hair this will not work for you since it does in fact have sulfates in it, but since sulfates are present it lathers really well. I don’t ever have any leftover residue when using this either. It’s awesome!
Lizzy J.
San Antonio
I recently went back to Suave products as I’m on a budget. I was delighted to see their professionals line has expanded into this Rosemary and Mint version. Not only does it small amazing, but it’s super affordable and doesnt weigh down my thin, fine and oily hair. I feel clean, my hair looks shiny and healthy. It is now added to my hair regime and use it every other wash.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This did not come up in my snaps, but it’s a product that I’ve fallen in love with and would highly recommend to EVERYONE! The small is quite refreshing...exactly the way it should with its name...rosemary and mint!! It gives a cooling sensation when applied to your hair & scalp that really feels like it’s cleaning! It has never felt like it has left a residue or buildup like so many other products. My hair has never felt more silky and healthy...ever!! I have naturally straight hair that hangs just below the middle of my back. It’s dry on he ends and gets oily at the roots if I don’t wash it every 2 days, at least. This product works wonders! The price is so inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I’m so glad I decided to try this out. I will continue to buy this over and over again.
Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
Does anyone that uses this product recommend any other of the Suave Professionals Shampoo line?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I always see the commercials that say this product is as good as the salon products. Is this true ? Because the products used at the salon always leave my hair perfect
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and some do cause less oilyness. Has anyone tried this shampoo and gotten good results?
ORIANA R.
This shampoo works for sensitive scalps ?? I do not know if it just refreshes because it is mint or it gets annoying or itchy
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Does this shampoo make your hair feel dry? Or make it knotty?

Walmart