BY SUAVE

Infused with rosemary and mint, our invigorating shampoo and conditioner cleanse, condition, and detangle for hair that is soft and shiny.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple sham...8 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue after washing? My last...1 Answers
  • Does this add volume to your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells amazing for one, which is one of the reasons I always run back to get more; and two it is a really good shampoo for the price!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product keeps your hair smelling fresh and your scalp feeling cool during the hot summer smells great and its the only product that i will buy " in 5 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This did not come up in my snaps, but it’s a product that I’ve fallen in love with and would highly recommend to EVERYONE! The small is quite refreshing...exactly the way it should with its name...rosemary and mint!! It gives a cooling sensation when applied to your hair & scalp that really feels like it’s cleaning! It has never felt like it has left a residue or buildup like so many other products. My hair has never felt more silky and healthy...ever!! I have naturally straight hair that hangs just below the middle of my back. It’s dry on he ends and gets oily at the roots if I don’t wash it every 2 days, at least. This product works wonders! The price is so inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I’m so glad I decided to try this out. I will continue to buy this over and over again.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I didn’t know what to expect from this shampoo. I’ve tried other shampoos of the same scent, but because this was less expensive, I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I could immediately smell both the mint and rosemary. As I scrubbed my scalp, it really was invigorating and it left a cooling sensation. I was afraid that my hair would smell like mint afterwards, but it didn’t. It smelled amazing, like a whole new scent. It didn’t moisturize very well, but hats where the matching conditioner comes into play and I must say that is he best conditioner I have EVER used and it made my hair feel better than ANY other conditioner I’d ever tried...and I’ve tried a lot in my 38yrs. I recommend this to all, it buy the matching conditioner with it!! You’ll be amazed!!!
Kelly M.
I really like this shampoo! It smells delicious, and leaves my hair feeling good and looking good. I can even go a day without washing my hair with this, which usually my hair is too oily to do that with many more expensive shampoos. I use it on my toddler too! If you are looking for an inexpensive shampoo and conditioner this is it!
Tabitha R.
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I love anything that has an herbal scent. I am also a huge rosemary and mint fan. The scent in this product is perfect. It is not overpowering but it does have just enough scent to meet my needs in a product. The shampoo itself is great. It leaves my hair feeling clean and hydrated.
Lauren P.
Will not use this shampoo again. When using it, I was loosing an excessive amount of hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo is that it smelled nice and made my hair feel clean. Other than that I did not like anything about this shampoo. Would not recommend to a friend.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Smells great, cleanses well, invigorates scalp. It's a bit drying so use some conditioner after. I was surprised.. plus not to expensive option but worked amazingly for me . Definitely something I will buy again when needed a little help with my scalp or hair..
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
Probably the best low budget shampoo I've ever used. My hair always feels so clean after I use it, and it never leaves my hair feeling too dry either. It smells great, you can really smell the mint. I keep a bottle of this around and use it every now and then to change up my shampoo routine. I also use it for shaving my legs in a pinch and it seems to work fairly well for that too. It does lather insanely well, I mean bubbles EVERYWHERE, so it doesn't take much of this stuff to get the job done.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love Sauve Shampoo and Conditioner in Rosemary + mint! The Shampoo really cleans the scalp giving you a wonderful tingling feeling on the scalp. I always follow up with the Rosemary + mint conditioner. It focuses on the scalp & it doesn't leave my thin hair flat. You definitely can't beat the price. Definitely recommend by mr :)
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
It’s a love hate . I love the cheap price and also love the scent but it doe absolutely nothing for my hair. Left it super dry and very flat. The smell goes away quickly and my hair also just feels dirty the next day
Brooke M.
Love this shampoo! Cleans my hair every time. I have really oily hair and I can go 2 days in between washes with this shampoo. Great smell, great cost for the size of bottle. Purchase at Walmart- repeat user
Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
Does anyone that uses this product recommend any other of the Suave Professionals Shampoo line?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I always see the commercials that say this product is as good as the salon products. Is this true ? Because the products used at the salon always leave my hair perfect
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and some do cause less oilyness. Has anyone tried this shampoo and gotten good results?
Oriana R.
This shampoo works for sensitive scalps ?? I do not know if it just refreshes because it is mint or it gets annoying or itchy
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
This tops the list when I click on Shampoo > Oily hair. Does anyone have experience with this product and oily hair? Does it help?