BY SUAVE

Infused with rosemary and mint, our invigorating shampoo and conditioner cleanse, condition, and detangle for hair that is soft and shiny.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple sham...8 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave a residue after washing? My last...1 Answers
  • Does this add volume to your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It smells amazing for one, which is one of the reasons I always run back to get more; and two it is a really good shampoo for the price!" in 5 reviews
  • "This product keeps your hair smelling fresh and your scalp feeling cool during the hot summer smells great and its the only product that i will buy " in 5 reviews
Amanda J.
This product is amazing! First of all, I love the packaging! The packaging makes this look like a high end product. Although this is not a high end product, it offers high quality results. This shampoo feels invigorating on the scalp! It gets my hair super clean and makes it super soft. I love the way this makes my hair feel. My hair feels like I’ve used a high end product. I’m shocked to get these kind of results out of a Suave product! I highly recommend this shampoo and for the price, you can’t beat it! Absolutely wonderful!
Lizzy J.
San Antonio
I recently went back to Suave products as I’m on a budget. I was delighted to see their professionals line has expanded into this Rosemary and Mint version. Not only does it small amazing, but it’s super affordable and doesnt weigh down my thin, fine and oily hair. I feel clean, my hair looks shiny and healthy. It is now added to my hair regime and use it every other wash.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This did not come up in my snaps, but it’s a product that I’ve fallen in love with and would highly recommend to EVERYONE! The small is quite refreshing...exactly the way it should with its name...rosemary and mint!! It gives a cooling sensation when applied to your hair & scalp that really feels like it’s cleaning! It has never felt like it has left a residue or buildup like so many other products. My hair has never felt more silky and healthy...ever!! I have naturally straight hair that hangs just below the middle of my back. It’s dry on he ends and gets oily at the roots if I don’t wash it every 2 days, at least. This product works wonders! The price is so inexpensive and the quality is amazing. I’m so glad I decided to try this out. I will continue to buy this over and over again.
Chelsea G.
This shampoo is just so so for me. For the price it's pretty good. It lathers well and it smells amazing. It does leave my hair pretty dry, though, and I stopped using it about half way through the bottle because of that. I probably won't purchase again.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I didn’t know what to expect from this shampoo. I’ve tried other shampoos of the same scent, but because this was less expensive, I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I could immediately smell both the mint and rosemary. As I scrubbed my scalp, it really was invigorating and it left a cooling sensation. I was afraid that my hair would smell like mint afterwards, but it didn’t. It smelled amazing, like a whole new scent. It didn’t moisturize very well, but hats where the matching conditioner comes into play and I must say that is he best conditioner I have EVER used and it made my hair feel better than ANY other conditioner I’d ever tried...and I’ve tried a lot in my 38yrs. I recommend this to all, it buy the matching conditioner with it!! You’ll be amazed!!!
Kaitlin K.
Florida
I love the smell of this shampoo; it’s really refreshing! My hair doesn’t need anything super special when it comes to shampoo so I don’t like to spend a lot of money on it. This shampoo cleans my scalp without being overly drying or weighing down my hair. This bottle also lasts forever! It’s a nice shampoo at a really great value.
Tabitha R.
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I love anything that has an herbal scent. I am also a huge rosemary and mint fan. The scent in this product is perfect. It is not overpowering but it does have just enough scent to meet my needs in a product. The shampoo itself is great. It leaves my hair feeling clean and hydrated.
Ashley M.
I like this shampoo and it smells good. You can't beat the price - under $3. You don't need a lot of product to get a good lather and it is easy to rinse out. It cleans dry shampoo out of your hair easily and leaves a lasting smell even after it is rinsed out. I have repurchased several times.
Lauren P.
Will not use this shampoo again. When using it, I was loosing an excessive amount of hair. The only thing I liked about this shampoo is that it smelled nice and made my hair feel clean. Other than that I did not like anything about this shampoo. Would not recommend to a friend.
Jenna G.
Portland
This is one of my favorite shampoos! I was skeptical at first because it is so inexpensive, but it makes my hair feel clean without drying it out or making my scalp flaky and dry! I also love the scent. This is a super affordable product that works great.
Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
Does anyone that uses this product recommend any other of the Suave Professionals Shampoo line?
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I always see the commercials that say this product is as good as the salon products. Is this true ? Because the products used at the salon always leave my hair perfect
Nikita J.
Boise, ID
My hair gets oily really easy. I have tried multiple shampoos and some do cause less oilyness. Has anyone tried this shampoo and gotten good results?
LEAR26780 ORIANA R.
This shampoo works for sensitive scalps ?? I do not know if it just refreshes because it is mint or it gets annoying or itchy
Nicole K.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This tops the list when I click on Shampoo > Oily hair. Does anyone have experience with this product and oily hair? Does it help?