Suave Professionals® Rosemary + Mint Invigorating Clean Conditioner 28 fl. oz. Pump

BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to invigorate as well as aveda rosemary mint. infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, our invigorating shampoo gently cleanses and increases manageability for hair that s soft and shiny. infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, our invigorating conditioner effectively conditions and detangles hair that s soft and shiny. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "MY HAIR HAS BEEN DYED FOR 5 YEAR AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT MADE MY HAIR SOFT AGAIN." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for someone who traditionally does not chemically treat their hair because although it works well for people with virgin hair it does not have any reparative properties for people with chemically treated hair." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner works well." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent its very pretty and leaves my hair very silky love this and probably would buy it again" in 1 review
Jessica B.
Lexington, KY
The scent of this conditioner is wonderful and I find myself smelling my hair throughout the day when I use it. It does a fantastic job of locking in moisture without bogging my hair down with greasiness, or making it crunchy. (I'm a curly girl and I finger comb a thin layer of conditioner into my hair and don't rinse it out so this is important!) People (unfortunately) love to touch my hair when I use this because it's so soft to the touch, and smells fabulous.
Jay B.
I am natural. I only use conditioner because the sulfates in shampoo is not good for my curls. According to buzzfeed better curls challenge, the key to better curls is a co-wash (conditioner in place of shampoo) but with cleansing conditioner. This is the only cleansing conditioner at Dollar General and it smells good, inexpensive, and makes my curls feel soft.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This smells AMAZING! The mint scent leaves a tingly feeling on the scalp while using which is quite nice. This measures up quite well to much more expensive brands. I snagged this at walmart and saved about 10 bucks with this instead of the previous brand I had been using. Definitely a win!
Courtney T.
Roxboro , NC
I love what it does to my hair. It ends up being so soft and easy to manage. The reason I didn't give it a 5 is because the smell. After using it I realized I don't like the smell of rosemary. It's too strong for me. I would buy the conditioner again just a different scent.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this conditioner and the matching shampoo for several weeks now and have really enjoyed it. I especially love the rosemary and mint scent. Maybe I'm just picky about scents, but it's so fresh and I enjoy it as a morning energizer or evening relaxer smell.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
Does your hair need conditioning with each wash? You still will, but your hair will not dry out between washes with this. Leaves my hair silky smooth without being weighted down. Very affordable and would recommend to someone looking for great results at a low price.
Jill D.
Homestead, PA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now and my hair still responds nicely to it. I buy the big size bottles with the pumps, great value and great price. I love the smell of the product along with the packaging
Jennifer K.
Hempstead, TX
I love the Suave professional conditioner. For me, a little goes a long way. My hair is long and thick & this leaves my hair feeling clean and light. The smell of this one is a little strong, but other than that amazing. This is the only conditioner brand I use.
Jordan K.
Quarryville, PA
This Conditioner kept my hair smooth and made it feel healthy. The bottle size was great... not too big not too small. The packaging was nice. The smell was average.. nothing stuck out about it to me. I was satisfied. I bought because it was on sale.
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. i tried the gold bottled professionals and they left my hair looking very greasy and dry. i have very thick curly hair, so that's nothing that i want. i switched to this and it puts great moisture into my hair.