Suave® Professionals® Rosemary + Mint Invigorating Clean Conditioner uploaded by monissa n.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon-proven to invigorate as well as aveda rosemary mint. infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, our invigorating shampoo gently cleanses and increases manageability for hair that s soft and shiny. infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, our invigorating conditioner effectively conditions and detangles hair that s soft and shiny.

Buy on Target*
  • "I would recommend this for someone who traditionally does not chemically treat their hair because although it works well for people with virgin hair it does not have any reparative properties for people with chemically treated hair." in 1 review
  • "The conditioner works well." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent its very pretty and leaves my hair very silky love this and probably would buy it again" in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is bar far, the best conditioner I have ever used! I didn’t think it was going to add up to much because I used the shampoo first and it was nice, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling soft...but that’s where this conditioner comes in!!! Immediately upon application, I knew it was doing something for my hair that I’d never felt before!! My hair was soft, silky, and felt hydrated right from the get go and I hadn’t even rinsed it out! After rinsing, I could run my fingers through my very long hair! It was super soft, silky, and definitely hydrated. I was in love! The smell is beautiful, rosemary and mint, and my hair didn’t smell minty afterwards. The price for this is very affordable and I bought this at Dollar General. I highly recommend that every person try this duo, no matter what your hair is like!
Tabitha R.
By far one of the best inexpensive conditioners on the market. And quite underrated at that. This product does exactly what it says it’s going to do. And the scent is the best thing about it besides the pretty color of the bottle. Lol. I recommend this product to anyone.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This has become the only conditioner I will ever actually buy. The price is perfect and the effectiveness is exactly what my hair needs. It smells like you just walked out of the salon so I don’t mind going to work with a little bit lingering in my hair.
Kyle H.
Love love love! This product is amazing! It has an incredibly sent, leaves the scalp feeling tingly! Here is no extra residue left in my hair after a conditioning . Highly satisfied and highly recommend for your hair maintenance routine.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I loooooove this conditioner. Not only does it smell heavenly it leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It works on multiple hair types too; it worked just as well on my fine, thin hair as it did on my daugter’s thick, coarse hair. Love!
Rachel N.
This shampoo works really good. It has a nice minty fresh smell that invigorates your senses and leaves you looking fresh and clean. The color is almost an olive. A little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a while.
Brittany L.
I loved this the first week or so I used it. Eventually, it made my hair feel much more oily than it previously was. It smelled great and showed promise but I really believe cheap shampoo is awful for your hair.
Catherine L.
This conditioner is great for curly and dry hair. It is a bit heavy and can build-up on the scalp, so make sure to rinse it off as best as you can. I also like tho follow it up with a deep treatment mask
Valentina P.
Smells great and great pricing . You can actually see this brand every where and get it for good price . I like the way it leaves my hair and the texture it leaves behind . I highly recommend this brand
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
My husband and I both love this product. It smells so good and is easy to find and reasonably priced. He uses the matching shampoo. We buy it at Walmart. It is a staple product in our shower and great for the guest bathroom too!