BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal shampoo is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.

• I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color ...1 Answers
  • Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I...4 Answers
  • Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard m...3 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Before I bleached my hair this was one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner combos. The scent was so fresh and invigorating and it always left my virgin hair like pure silk. Unfortunately since choosing to play with the brunette gone platinum trend I have had to step away from the drugstore and purchase higher end hair care products. Gone are the days of zero maintenance and inexpensive hair care. But if I ever end up growing my natural hair back out...and I'm sure at some point I will...this will be a product I'd be happy to use again.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is bar far, the best conditioner I have ever used! I didn’t think it was going to add up to much because I used the shampoo first and it was nice, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling soft...but that’s where this conditioner comes in!!! Immediately upon application, I knew it was doing something for my hair that I’d never felt before!! My hair was soft, silky, and felt hydrated right from the get go and I hadn’t even rinsed it out! After rinsing, I could run my fingers through my very long hair! It was super soft, silky, and definitely hydrated. I was in love! The smell is beautiful, rosemary and mint, and my hair didn’t smell minty afterwards. It was pleasant! The price for this is very affordable and I bought this at Dollar General. I highly recommend that every person try this duo, no matter what your hair is like!
Shanda H.
I enjoyed this conditioner and shampoo combo, but I didn’t feel like the conditioner did much to my hair. It’s a very light conditioner, but the smell is great. It has a pleasant minty-rosemary smell and it feels like you’re in a spa. However, it did condition my dry ends as I would have liked it to. The price is great, and I do feel this may work on those with fine hair/normal hair.
Tabitha R.
This conditioner paired with the matching shampoo is a match made in heaven to me. It leaves my hair feeling super hydrated and silky. The scent is amazing and the low price point is an added bonus for anyone on a budget. A wonderful product overall.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
Suave Rosemary Mint is my absolute favorite Suave product (both shampoo and conditioner). Hair comes out very clean, scalp nice and calm (not itchy like some other shampoos can do) and it smells awesome. I love mint and to have my hair smell that way just makes my day :)
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this conditioner. I have pretty snarly hair and this gets out all of the tangles. I don’t have to use very much either. The conditioner is pretty cheap, but also comes in a pack with the shampoo, which makes both very affordable.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Right off the bat, this conditioner smells so amazing. It works very nicely in my curls & makes my hair very silky. Also, it did well with my hair being colored. It did not make the red bleed out of my hair or anything like that.
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I don't use shampoo (maybe twice a month) and I regularly use this conditioner for my hair. I love the rosemary and mint (and it makes my scalp tingle when I do is shampoo!) The scent definitely stays in my hair for a few days, too. It makes my hair feel luxurious!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Sauve is a really good drugstore brand. I think it’s very comparable to Redken. It has a very clean and fresh scent, lathers is nicely, and really cleans my hair without any buildup. I am always satisfied with sauve.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I was very impressed by this Sauve conditioner. The smell on this is wonderful! You can't find a better price on any other brand!. If you are on a budget like me this is something you need to try.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I have a lot of trouble finding conditioners that have enough moisture locking or once fried hair it's not nearly silky soft or shiny. Does this do anything above what a typical one does?
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer for it to last a couple of days.
Chelsey S.
Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint should help with oil production in hair.
Alicia R.
I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color from your hair... has that happened to anyone?