BY SUAVE #43 in Conditioner

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal shampoo is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. see more...

• I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color from you...1 Answers
  • Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer ...4 Answers
  • Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint shou...3 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good shampoo/conditioner for being so inexpensive! The scent is AMAZING too!! I haven't used it in a while but I used to use it regularly and it left my hair very soft and smelling great! You can find it pretty much at any store that carries Suave products! I would def recommend it to others who are looking for a good shampoo that is inexpensive!
olivia j.
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I have been using this conditioner for the past 2 years. I usually buy it from any Dollar General store for about $4. I am African American and I have thick permed hair. It works so well with my hair type and a little goes a long way. The bottles is easy to hold and pour. The smell is amazing! I will most definitely continue to use this product.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always make sure to have a bottle of this shampoo in my bathroom. It smells amazing & does the job of clearing out any gunk you may have in your hair! It's at an icredible price! Less than $3! Sometimes the drugstore have coupon deals! I love to use this shampoo on a weekly basis. It refreshes my hair & mind as well!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Athens
I always buy corresponding shampoo and conditioner, so when I tried the shampoo version of this in my mom's shower, I had to go out IMMEDIATELY and buy both these products. I let the conditioner sit in my fair while I wash my body/face and I absolutely love it. My hair always looks great, and smells even better!
Faith P.
Faith P.
Everyone has nice brands that they love, I'm sure, but when I can't afford to spend much this is always my go to brand. I find it's amazing compared to the pricing and quality on other hair products. I've been using suave pro for a few months now and love how soft my hair has been feeling.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Dallas, GA
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I love the unique, minty smell that is different from other conditioners. I buy it all the time from Walmart. The conditioner is gentle on my hair but gets the job done. I would recommend it to others, and get my family members to buy it as well.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Keansburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great. The smell is refreshing and stays in your hair all day so you can enjoy it long after your shower. It also makes your hair nice and soft but rinses out easily so that there is no greasy or heavy residue after you are done using it.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have long, curly hair that needs a ridiculous amount of conditioner. The product itself works like pretty standard conditioner. The fragrance is salon worthy. Mint & Rosemary is a bold, fresh scent anyone would love to have!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Gilmer, TX
I Love this shampoo! The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair clean and shiny. I also use it on the kids because the Rosemary helps ward off head ice. I highly recommend it! It is perfect for all types of hair. I buy mine at WalMart.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
As someone with generally dry skin/hair, it's a very nice conditioner. Not quite as heavy a conditioner as my hair really needs, but for non colored, non damaged hair, it's great. I usually purchase at walmart or sometimes target.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of trouble finding conditioners that have enough moisture locking or once fried hair it's not nearly silky soft or shiny. Does this do anything above what a typical one does?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer for it to last a couple of days.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint should help with oil production in hair.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color from your hair... has that happened to anyone?