BY SUAVE

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal shampoo is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. see more...

• I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color from you...1 Answers
  • Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer ...4 Answers
  • Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint shou...3 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is bar far, the best conditioner I have ever used! I didn’t think it was going to add up to much because I used the shampoo first and it was nice, but it didn’t leave my hair feeling soft...but that’s where this conditioner comes in!!! Immediately upon application, I knew it was doing something for my hair that I’d never felt before!! My hair was soft, silky, and felt hydrated right from the get go and I hadn’t even rinsed it out! After rinsing, I could run my fingers through my very long hair! It was super soft, silky, and definitely hydrated. I was in love! The smell is beautiful, rosemary and mint, and my hair didn’t smell minty afterwards. It was pleasant! The price for this is very affordable and I bought this at Dollar General. I highly recommend that every person try this duo, no matter what your hair is like!
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I am not a huge fan of this conditioner. I don't really like the smell and I felt like it left an oily residue on my hair even after rinsing it out thoroughly. Suave products also tend to irritate my scalp so I don't buy from them anymore.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product a lot. It's one of my go-to hair systems when I forget to buy directly from Aveda. I recommend it if you want to get something comparable to salon quality products and want an affordable price + the ability to find it almost anywhere!
Ivory B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is good for moisturizing on my natural hair. You can feel the mint stimulating the blood flow which is good for promoting hair growth. It also helped with definition of my natural curl pattern.
Megan D.
Columbus
My go to budget friendly conditioner! Smells amazing, and lasts a long time! Keeps your hair silky without it looking oily. If you have itchy/dry scalp, this is the perfect product. Definitely satisfied!
Meg W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave conditioners are easily purchased thanks to a reasonable price. Whenever I ask my hairdresser/stylist which shampoo or conditioner to use, she almost always includes Suave as one of the brands in her suggestion line-up. "I know," she says, "It's cheap, and people think I'm crazy when I say that. But honestly, they make some of the best shampoos and conditioners out there."
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this conditioner. I love mint in anything in my hair products. It give a great tingle in your scalp. I do have to say that there's ingredients in here that aren't good for your hair but other than that this is one of my favorite. It's affordable and you can find this anywhere.
arabella a.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this conditioner when I need something inexpensive that gets the job done. I have hair down to my butt, and tons of moisturizing products are always a must. I really do like the scent as well! I've had products that have worked better, but this one works well enough!
Karyn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner! This product is so affordable and works better than I expected it to! It smells really great, and makes hair feel soft and silky. I have more oily hair, but my ends are usually dry and this conditioner really helps with that! Will buy again
Sofia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it very nice it smooths but still gives my hair the nice sort of messy look i love it doesnt look bad but it does do a very good job of being a conditioner. i love thuis styuff and i will be repurchasing this conditioner. i personally just love suave products.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of trouble finding conditioners that have enough moisture locking or once fried hair it's not nearly silky soft or shiny. Does this do anything above what a typical one does?
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer for it to last a couple of days.
Chelsey S.
Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint should help with oil production in hair.
Alicia R.
I've heard this shampoo and conditioner strips the color from your hair... has that happened to anyone?