BY SUAVE #33 in Conditioner

Salon - Quality Shampoo and conditioner system that is proven to invigorate hair as well as Aveda® Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner.* This normal shampoo is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are know for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that s soft and shiny. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details at suave.com or call us at . ; *Aveda® is a registered trademark of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. see more...

• Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer fo...4 Answers
  • Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint should...3 Answers
  • I have a lot of trouble finding conditioners that have enough moist...5 Answers
Sky L.
Sky L.
I have never been a fan of "grocery store" shampoos before. I bought this shampoo for the first time in a pinch when I was on vacation. I was shocked with how great it ended up being. It smells, feels, and has the same effects as a similar shampoo made by Aveda (Suave actually states on their label that their shampoo is just as good as Aveda and it holds true). I'm glad I found this, it's saving me so much money!
winter w.
winter w.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product.

From its adorable green bottle to its services it is a great product. Compared to others in the below 5$ category it is a great product. It smells lovely, the rosemary mint scent lingers for hours. I also love the tingle it leaves on your head. I have oily,dirty hair and this is a great product for me. It cleans well without stripping my hair. I sincerely suggest this to anyone with oily, thick hair.
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
The smell alone is awesome! I first got hooked on this conditioner because it's sulfate free. After the first use I could tell a difference in my hair (I do not use the shampoo, it contains sulfates) my hair feels noticeably softer and after it dries it dried tamed and not frizzy! I was ecstatic about that. I even got my boyfriend hooked on this (he uses the shampoo and loves it)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good shampoo/conditioner for being so inexpensive! The scent is AMAZING too!! I haven't used it in a while but I used to use it regularly and it left my hair very soft and smelling great! You can find it pretty much at any store that carries Suave products! I would def recommend it to others who are looking for a good shampoo that is inexpensive!
olivia j.
olivia j.
Columbia, SC
I have been using this conditioner for the past 2 years. I usually buy it from any Dollar General store for about $4. I am African American and I have thick permed hair. It works so well with my hair type and a little goes a long way. The bottles is easy to hold and pour. The smell is amazing! I will most definitely continue to use this product.
Erin F.
Erin F.
This may be a product for people who don't need a lot of moisture. I personally felt like it left my hair dry. I don't normally have that problem. Everyone's hair is different so I know it can't be the product itself fault. The smell is pretty amazing though. I love how affordable it is. It's just not what my hair needs
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always make sure to have a bottle of this shampoo in my bathroom. It smells amazing & does the job of clearing out any gunk you may have in your hair! It's at an icredible price! Less than $3! Sometimes the drugstore have coupon deals! I love to use this shampoo on a weekly basis. It refreshes my hair & mind as well!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Athens
I always buy corresponding shampoo and conditioner, so when I tried the shampoo version of this in my mom's shower, I had to go out IMMEDIATELY and buy both these products. I let the conditioner sit in my fair while I wash my body/face and I absolutely love it. My hair always looks great, and smells even better!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
I thought this would be a great dupe for the Aveda product when it first came out years ago. The scent is on point, but as with most other Suave "professionals" (aka dupe attempts for higher end salon) products, that's about all they got right with this. It leaves my scalp itchy and my hair dull.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing! I always have this on hand because I alternate between shampoos. it leaves my hair feeling cleaning and light weight. I have very fine hair so I need all the volume I can get and this doesn't weigh my hair down at all. will continue to purchase when it runs out.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of trouble finding conditioners that have enough moisture locking or once fried hair it's not nearly silky soft or shiny. Does this do anything above what a typical one does?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Does the scent of the shampoo stick well to your hair? I prefer for it to last a couple of days.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Does this product work well for oily hair? I have heard mint should help with oil production in hair.