Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Spray Lotion is infused with carefully chosen, exotic ingredients such as Dead Sea minerals and leaves your skin smooth and luminous. For all over body use. Try all Suave Professionals Body Lotions. Suave Professionals Body Moisturizers work as well as premium beauty brands so you can have beautiful looking skin every single day.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tapioca Starch, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4, Sea Salt.

Who loves the Tostitos Rolls that are rolled up chips?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Oak Forest , IL
I have been using this for a couple of days and it makes my skin dewy. It is great for those days when you don't want a heavy lotion because this is light. There is a slight smell but nothing too overpowering. I would buy this again if I run out. I got mine for $1 at the dollar store but you can get them at other drugstores for a higher price. The highest I have seen them retail for is $7.99
Henderson, KY
Suave® Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion uploaded by Becca H.
Makes my skin super soft and isn't greasy!! I also love the fact that you just spray it on and rub it in! I am a repeat user of this product, it is my go to lotion. I would totally recommend this to everyone who needs their skin replenished!
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I was super skeptical at first, this spray on moisturizer is a bit watery for my liking, but it moisturizers so well. My first real use of it was after a shower. Then I went to bed and I woke up still moisturizer. I feel like most regular lotions rub off while I'm sleeping but this one really held up well.
Bolingbrook, IL
This lotion is very moisturizing. It is spray on which is a nice concept and even locks and unlocks with a click so it's easy to use and keep away from kids. The product sprays on white and then you rub it in like any lotion. The aftermath has your skin feeling very soft and glowy; but not greasy!
I love this product. It is great to use in the summertime when you want a light moisturizer. It was not sticky or greasy and it absorbed into the skin quickly. The only downside is that the lotion has to be rubbed in.
It makes your skin soft and smooth and it smells great. It also sprays on very sheer so you don't have to use a lot and you don't need to spend a lot of time rubbing it in like you have to do for most other lotions.
Saw this at my local dollar tree and thought I'd try it out. Loved it, it is so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft and gives me a glow. It isn't greasy or oily at all. I prefer this to a lot of drugstore / high end alternatives. I will be stocking up on these on my next trip to the dollar tree!
Winchester, CA
I found a few of these lotion sprays at the 99¢ store and wish I bought more! My skin feels cool in the desert heat and the sea mineral infusion feels so luxurious and smells great on the skin!
Lancaster
I just bought this and It's not my favorite way to watery I like to feel moisture in it just feels like I'm grabbing water all over my skin I don't think I will be by this product again
Found these at the dollar store and didn't expect the quality for such a cheap price. Glides on so easy, doesn't irritate my skin, and I absolutely LOVE the smell!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...