Suave Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Replenishing Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion Spray Lotion.

New.

With dead sea minerals.

Clinically proven.

To moisturize as well as Ahava®*.

For smooth, luminous skin. see more...

Rachel N.
Plano
I found this lotion at my local dollar tree and decided to give it a try. I feel the lotion works well in moisterizing my skin without a greasy residue right out of a shower. I like that the smell is a light fresh fragreance and I love how easy it is to apply it with the spray nozzle. All in all this product works great!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Up until I discovered this product I was purchasing the high end mineral lotion by Ahava. This one by Suave is a fraction of the price and works just as well. The spray is so easy to apply and it rubs in well and keeps me moist for hours. It doesn't feel oily or greasy either.

Some dislikes are (very minor ones) because of the spray bottle I never know how much is left until it's too late. It stings a little when I put it on my legs right after shaving and that's likely due to the "sea minerals" aka sea salt in the ingredients. It's the last ingredient listed which means there likely isn't much of it in the lotion otherwise it would do quite the opposite of moisturize. Salt is however good for acne and I think that using this lotion has a positive effect of preventing ingrown hairs and shaving irritation so I will take that salt in my wound and run with it!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Loved this product. Sprays evenly and with just a few rubs you have it evenly distributed on your body. Love the lightweight feel and yet is produced the results I was looking for for moisutrized legs and arms etc without that greasy feel. It was super easy to travel with and to use. Didnt leak in suitcase or bothered by elevations. I definitely will use again in the summer months
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
I've only bought this product once and I'll be buying it again after I run out of it! My skin has never felt better! It moisturizes without that sticky feel!! I recommend others to try this product!!
Alexia S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I bought it a month ago at the 99 cents store for a dollar of course. It was super cheap so I HAD to try it and I got to say it is worth more than a dollar. I just used it this past week since I had forgotten about it and I got to say it works SO GOOD. It dries super fast and you're covered all day long. This helped me not get dry and not look ashy. In Arizona our weather is above 90 degrees and this lotion felt super comfortable for this weather. I will totally re-buy it. :)
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I have been using this for a couple of days and it makes my skin dewy. It is great for those days when you don't want a heavy lotion because this is light. There is a slight smell but nothing too overpowering. I would buy this again if I run out. I got mine for $1 at the dollar store but you can get them at other drugstores for a higher price. The highest I have seen them retail for is $7.99
Becca H.
Henderson, KY
Makes my skin super soft and isn't greasy!! I also love the fact that you just spray it on and rub it in! I am a repeat user of this product, it is my go to lotion. I would totally recommend this to everyone who needs their skin replenished!
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
I was super skeptical at first, this spray on moisturizer is a bit watery for my liking, but it moisturizers so well. My first real use of it was after a shower. Then I went to bed and I woke up still moisturizer. I feel like most regular lotions rub off while I'm sleeping but this one really held up well.
Johanna L.
This lotion is very moisturizing. It is spray on which is a nice concept and even locks and unlocks with a click so it's easy to use and keep away from kids. The product sprays on white and then you rub it in like any lotion. The aftermath has your skin feeling very soft and glowy; but not greasy!
Michele M.
I love this product. It is great to use in the summertime when you want a light moisturizer. It was not sticky or greasy and it absorbed into the skin quickly. The only downside is that the lotion has to be rubbed in.