Suave Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Replenishing Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion Spray Lotion.

New.

With dead sea minerals.

Clinically proven.

To moisturize as well as Ahava®*.

For smooth, luminous skin. see more...

Rachel N.
Plano
I found this lotion at my local dollar tree and decided to give it a try. I feel the lotion works well in moisterizing my skin without a greasy residue right out of a shower. I like that the smell is a light fresh fragreance and I love how easy it is to apply it with the spray nozzle. All in all this product works great!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Up until I discovered this product I was purchasing the high end mineral lotion by Ahava. This one by Suave is a fraction of the price and works just as well. The spray is so easy to apply and it rubs in well and keeps me moist for hours. It doesn't feel oily or greasy either.

Some dislikes are (very minor ones) because of the spray bottle I never know how much is left until it's too late. It stings a little when I put it on my legs right after shaving and that's likely due to the "sea minerals" aka sea salt in the ingredients. It's the last ingredient listed which means there likely isn't much of it in the lotion otherwise it would do quite the opposite of moisturize. Salt is however good for acne and I think that using this lotion has a positive effect of preventing ingrown hairs and shaving irritation so I will take that salt in my wound and run with it!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. Sprays evenly and with just a few rubs you have it evenly distributed on your body. Love the lightweight feel and yet is produced the results I was looking for for moisutrized legs and arms etc without that greasy feel. It was super easy to travel with and to use. Didnt leak in suitcase or bothered by elevations. I definitely will use again in the summer months
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only bought this product once and I'll be buying it again after I run out of it! My skin has never felt better! It moisturizes without that sticky feel!! I recommend others to try this product!!
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw this at my local dollar tree and thought I'd try it out. Loved it, it is so easy to use and leaves my skin feeling soft and gives me a glow. It isn't greasy or oily at all. I prefer this to a lot of drugstore / high end alternatives. I will be stocking up on these on my next trip to the dollar tree!
Star B.
Lancaster
I just bought this and It's not my favorite way to watery I like to feel moisture in it just feels like I'm grabbing water all over my skin I don't think I will be by this product again
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Amo este producto super ligero no es como las típicas cremas y bueno super práctico además que hidrata muy bien la piel la deja suave y sin sensación de grasa.
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big fan of this lotion. It works well with my mother but not well with me. Maybe because we have different skin types who knows.
shaylee b.
Clifford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray lotion ! I love this for after I shave my legs , its so moisturizing ! I would recommend the for anyone !
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't love these, you are insane! Th smell drew me in but how it feels, works and helps my skin sold me!