Suave Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion

BY SUAVE #84 in Acne Treatments

Suave® Professionals Replenishing Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion Spray Lotion.

New.

With dead sea minerals.

Clinically proven.

To moisturize as well as Ahava®*.

For smooth, luminous skin. see more...

Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I bought it a month ago at the 99 cents store for a dollar of course. It was super cheap so I HAD to try it and I got to say it is worth more than a dollar. I just used it this past week since I had forgotten about it and I got to say it works SO GOOD. It dries super fast and you're covered all day long. This helped me not get dry and not look ashy. In Arizona our weather is above 90 degrees and this lotion felt super comfortable for this weather. I will totally re-buy it. :)
Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest , IL
I have been using this for a couple of days and it makes my skin dewy. It is great for those days when you don't want a heavy lotion because this is light. There is a slight smell but nothing too overpowering. I would buy this again if I run out. I got mine for $1 at the dollar store but you can get them at other drugstores for a higher price. The highest I have seen them retail for is $7.99
Krysta R.
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
I was super skeptical at first, this spray on moisturizer is a bit watery for my liking, but it moisturizers so well. My first real use of it was after a shower. Then I went to bed and I woke up still moisturizer. I feel like most regular lotions rub off while I'm sleeping but this one really held up well.
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
This lotion is very moisturizing. It is spray on which is a nice concept and even locks and unlocks with a click so it's easy to use and keep away from kids. The product sprays on white and then you rub it in like any lotion. The aftermath has your skin feeling very soft and glowy; but not greasy!
Becca H.
Becca H.
Henderson, Ky
Makes my skin super soft and isn't greasy!! I also love the fact that you just spray it on and rub it in! I am a repeat user of this product, it is my go to lotion. I would totally recommend this to everyone who needs their skin replenished!
Michele M.
Michele M.
I love this product. It is great to use in the summertime when you want a light moisturizer. It was not sticky or greasy and it absorbed into the skin quickly. The only downside is that the lotion has to be rubbed in.
Devin F.
Devin F.
It makes your skin soft and smooth and it smells great. It also sprays on very sheer so you don't have to use a lot and you don't need to spend a lot of time rubbing it in like you have to do for most other lotions.
Norma C.
Norma C.
This really helped my dry skin and it doesn't even feel like I've put any lotion on at all. Itsa ONE AND DONE kind of lotion. Once I put it on I don't need anymore for the rest of the day! Love how it leaves a glow.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
I found a few of these lotion sprays at the 99¢ store and wish I bought more! My skin feels cool in the desert heat and the sea mineral infusion feels so luxurious and smells great on the skin!
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
Found these at the dollar store and didn't expect the quality for such a cheap price. Glides on so easy, doesn't irritate my skin, and I absolutely LOVE the smell!!