Suave Professionals Sea Mineral Infusion Spray Lotion is infused with carefully chosen, exotic ingredients such as Dead Sea minerals and leaves your skin smooth and luminous. For all over body use. Try all Suave Professionals Body Lotions. Suave Professionals Body Moisturizers work as well as premium beauty brands so you can have beautiful looking skin every single day.

Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tapioca Starch, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4, Sea Salt.

Who loves the Tostitos Rolls that are rolled up chips?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’d say that this is super easy to use especially if you can pin down to eat your legs recommend this product to people over but I feel like it’s very convenient and the quality of the product is really really well
Sand Springs, OK
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Quick and convenient to use.. just spray and go. Smells good too. This is my go to lotion when I’m in a hurry. I combined it with their traditional lotion as well. Good price for the quality and quantity.
Plano
I found this lotion at my local dollar tree and decided to give it a try. I feel the lotion works well in moisterizing my skin without a greasy residue right out of a shower. I like that the smell is a light fresh fragreance and I love how easy it is to apply it with the spray nozzle. All in all this product works great!
Youngwood, PA
This is one of my all time favorite lotions. The fact that it sprays is just a fun bonus. I love the smell, and a texture, and it goes on so easily. I have about 6 canisters in my bathroom cabinet. I actually found it at the Dollar Tree and would love to find more! Suave® Professionals Replenishing Spray Lotion Body Moisturizer Sea Mineral Infusion
I was lucky enough to find this at a Dollar Tree. I thought if I didn’t like it, then I’d only be out a dollar. I was pleasantly surprised that I like it as much as I do. Easy to use. Just point and spray. The scent is light and the formula sinks in without any tackiness.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have MS and this lotion in a spray bottle is my jam! The Moroccan Árgan oil moisturize deeply and the application of course is my fav. I have three cans of this currently in my home to ensure I don’t run out of discontinued! Love it
FLUSHING, NY
Up until I discovered this product I was purchasing the high end mineral lotion by Ahava. This one by Suave is a fraction of the price and works just as well. The spray is so easy to apply and it rubs in well and keeps me moist for hours. It doesn't feel oily or greasy either.

Some dislikes are (very minor ones) because of the spray bottle I never know how much is left until it's too late. It stings a little when I put it on my legs right after shaving and that's likely due to the "sea minerals" aka sea salt in the ingredients. It's the last ingredient listed which means there likely isn't much of it in the lotion otherwise it would do quite the opposite of moisturize. Salt is however good for acne and I think that using this lotion has a positive effect of preventing ingrown hairs and shaving irritation so I will take that salt in my wound and run with it!

Ainsworth, NE
Loved this product. Sprays evenly and with just a few rubs you have it evenly distributed on your body. Love the lightweight feel and yet is produced the results I was looking for for moisutrized legs and arms etc without that greasy feel. It was super easy to travel with and to use. Didnt leak in suitcase or bothered by elevations. I definitely will use again in the summer months
Bowling Green, KY
I've only bought this product once and I'll be buying it again after I run out of it! My skin has never felt better! It moisturizes without that sticky feel!! I recommend others to try this product!!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I bought it a month ago at the 99 cents store for a dollar of course. It was super cheap so I HAD to try it and I got to say it is worth more than a dollar. I just used it this past week since I had forgotten about it and I got to say it works SO GOOD. It dries super fast and you're covered all day long. This helped me not get dry and not look ashy. In Arizona our weather is above 90 degrees and this lotion felt super comfortable for this weather. I will totally re-buy it. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...