Suave® Professionals Purifying Body Wash, Sea Mineral Infusion uploaded by Chrissy D.Suave® Professionals Purifying Body Wash, Sea Mineral Infusion uploaded by Leaura L.

BY SUAVE

Description:

With Dead Sea Marine Extracts Promotes Luminous, Beautiful Skin 2 Proven to Help Purify Skin as Gently as Ahava Mineral Shower Gel Suave Professionals Body Washes are infused with carefully chosen, precious ingredients inspired by spas. For centuries, the Dead Sea has been known to contain the Earth s greatest concentration of skin-rejuvenating minerals. Now, these exotic Dead Sea salts are infused into a luxurious body wash that will help leave your skin beautifully luminous.

• How is this compared to other body washes? Heavily scented?1 Answers
eileen e.
These have a hair dye smell to them but none the less they work perfectly well and I would recommend it to someone with oil hair since this tends to dry up my hair and for girls with wavy/ curly headed girls like my self we know having your hair too dry is the worst thing ever because now it will be hard to brush
yasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
100000000% this product will forever be my fav it smells great and cleanses your body so good I’m in love with the smell it’s the grey body wash ever it makes your skin feel really moisturezed and super good 💗
Emily D.
Vidalia, LA
I love this body wash !! It has a nice scent and it doesn't leave a weird film on my body after I use it . The smell also lasts . I get mine from Walmart for $4 . It's great and defiantly something you should invest in .
Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
I used this shampoo and conditioner and it left my hair looking greasy. It smells awesome it just wasn't made for my hair type. I absolutely love all the other suave shampoos and conditioners
Karen H.
I really enjoy the suave body lotion in the shower. The fragrance is excellent. I enjoy the variety of choices for this product that are available to the customer.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I enjoy trying different body washes to shake up my shower routine. I have to be careful due to my sensitive skin. Suave products are known for their quality and their low prices. This Sea Mineral body wash is a great compromise between value and a luxurious feeling product. I definitely recommend this product!
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Even though it's probably just the marketing, every time I used this body wash I felt especially clean and fresh. The scent reminded me of a spa or treatment center. You can usually find tons of coupons on Suave body wash at any given time so I think its worth a try considering the low price. I'll definitely be trying more Suave in the future.
Nvs S.
I absolutely love Suave's products from their Shampoo, and Conditioner's to their body washes. This body wash is infused with Sea Mineral's and just gives the skin that nice fresh clean feeling with such a pleasant aroma to go with it. It does't get better than that.
Olivia d.
I love Suave products. Just tried the new Suave professionals and it is just what i would expect from any of their products. It smells great and my hair feels and looks amazing after i use it. I will always use suave products and love that they keep coming out with amazing products that keep getting better.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so nice! First off it smells really good and it's similar to m H2O sea salt body lotion :)
I like how easy it is to lather. Makes more foam than bath and body works shower gel.
For the price and the amount of product, this is an excellent item.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How is this compared to other body washes? Heavily scented?

back