Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Donia E.
Mount Juliet, TN
This shampoo just cleans the hair and doesn't do much else. No moisturizing or nourishing.
Lisa H.
My hair is thick and course. I like the smell of Save Professionals but it makes it frizzy.
Rachel L.
Great price for a great product! Healthy for my hair and the two in one is so convenient!
Jessica O.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Works great on my thick, wavy/curly hair. Super affordable and love that it is a 2 in 1!
ana g.
I like using this brand is not expensive and it leaves my hair smooth . Great product
Crystal B.
My favorite!! My hair is so smooth and silky are I use this. Great price as well...
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this shampoo and it leaves my hair soft after washing and blow drying.
Arianna L.
This shampoo is definitely worth the buy! Other shampoo brands compared to this one, isn't as affordable with great quality. I use this every time I take a shower. I think a lot of other people would like to use this!