Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

April V.
Sioux falls, SD
It was ok I typically don't buy 2 in 1 but thought I'd try it. It was ok probably wouldn't get again.
Khrystin M.
Carson, CA
Great for frizzy hair days, but can weigh hair down if too fine. wouldn't recommend for oily hair.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Easy convenient bottle, great for quick showers since you can do both washing and conditioning your hair at the same time.
Jessica O.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Works great on my thick, wavy/curly hair. Super affordable and love that it is a 2 in 1!
Tim S.
The shampoo works well. I always leave the shower feeling refreshed and the smell of it is great as well.
Melissa S.
When I am running low on funds I use this product and love it! great price and great product
Arianna L.
This shampoo is definitely worth the buy! Other shampoo brands compared to this one, isn't as affordable with great quality. I use this every time I take a shower. I think a lot of other people would like to use this!