Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
This shampoo just cleans the hair and doesn't do much else. No moisturizing or nourishing.
Jessica O.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Works great on my thick, wavy/curly hair. Super affordable and love that it is a 2 in 1!
Rachel L.
Great price for a great product! Healthy for my hair and the two in one is so convenient!
ana g.
I like using this brand is not expensive and it leaves my hair smooth . Great product
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this shampoo and it leaves my hair soft after washing and blow drying.
Crystal B.
My favorite!! My hair is so smooth and silky are I use this. Great price as well...
Arianna L.
This shampoo is definitely worth the buy! Other shampoo brands compared to this one, isn't as affordable with great quality. I use this every time I take a shower. I think a lot of other people would like to use this!