Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Tim S.
The shampoo works well. I always leave the shower feeling refreshed and the smell of it is great as well.
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
This is a good brand for the price point. It gets the done job done. If I'm on a budget I'll use this.
April V.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
It was ok I typically don't buy 2 in 1 but thought I'd try it. It was ok probably wouldn't get again.
Paige R.
Athens, IL
I liked this product it cleans my hair Nicely but seems to make my hair oily bc I have very fine hair
Whitney L.
Buckhannon, WV
I tried this once and loved it. This is now the only shampoo I use. it leaves my hair silky smooth.
Khrystin M.
Carson, CA
Great for frizzy hair days, but can weigh hair down if too fine. wouldn't recommend for oily hair.
La N.
San Antonio
Great product... It won't leave hair feeling dry... Great size and very affordable overall great
Melissa S.
When I am running low on funds I use this product and love it! great price and great product
Angie S.
Stockton, CA
Shampoo is shampoo to me weather i use expensive kind or cheap kind they r all the same thing
Lisa H.
My hair is thick and course. I like the smell of Save Professionals but it makes it frizzy.