Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Dana W.
Elberton, GA
When using this, my hair feels dry. Doesn't feel like I used conditioner at all. Just don't like the feel that it gives me.
La N.
San Antonio
Great product... It won't leave hair feeling dry... Great size and very affordable overall great
Angie S.
Stockton, CA
Shampoo is shampoo to me weather i use expensive kind or cheap kind they r all the same thing
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
This is a good brand for the price point. It gets the done job done. If I'm on a budget I'll use this.
Lisa H.
My hair is thick and course. I like the smell of Save Professionals but it makes it frizzy.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
This shampoo just cleans the hair and doesn't do much else. No moisturizing or nourishing.
Rachel L.
Great price for a great product! Healthy for my hair and the two in one is so convenient!
ana g.
I like using this brand is not expensive and it leaves my hair smooth . Great product
Lynda B.
Staten Island, NY
I always use this shampoo and it leaves my hair soft after washing and blow drying.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Great moisturizing shampoo! After long term use I do need a clarifying shampoo but other than that this is one of the best.