Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Amanda N.
Visalia, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling hydrated and I love the way it makes my hair smell! Also, it's very affordable which is a huge plus!
Samantha W.
Cincinnati, OH
Left my hair kind of oily. For the price though it is a great 2 in 1 shampoo. The bottle is a easy to hold but not a great grip.
Ellen E.
Santa Ana, CA
Great shampoo for the price. If I am broke, I tend to buy this. Otherwise I go for a all natural products like Shea Moisture.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Great moisturizing shampoo! After long term use I do need a clarifying shampoo but other than that this is one of the best.
Dana W.
Elberton, GA
When using this, my hair feels dry. Doesn't feel like I used conditioner at all. Just don't like the feel that it gives me.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Easy convenient bottle, great for quick showers since you can do both washing and conditioning your hair at the same time.
Daniela G.
Plainview, TX
I like that its not to pricey and it doesn't make my head it and oily my children use it and my hair doesn't get tangled
Erin C.
Lakewood, OH
I use this all the time when I wake up late for work. It's dependable and works great. It's usually about $2, too.
ASHLEY B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product leaves hair clean and moisturized without being oily or greasy. Super affordable and a great value.
Camille S.
Sisseton, SD
This is a great shampoo, it left my hair feeling really soft and tangle free. It was also very affordable.