Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Taylor T.
Dickinson, TX
I love that Suave is so affordable yet quality, however this is another product I wish was creamier and less watery. Smells good and doesn't dry my hair out but doesn't super moisturizer it either.
Karina M.
I absolutely love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy! My hair looks very shiny when I use this product and it's smells very good!
Cynthia J.
Fort Worth , TX
I've used this product before but it did not leave my hair feeling moisturized. I will not be purchasing again. It did leave my hair and scalp clean.
Sherrie A.
Cumberland, MD
Clean my hair wonderfully and even though it's not specifically for color treated hair it works great with my hair and doesn't strip the color
crystal j.
Gaylord, MI
I really like this shampoo because it is a 2 in 1. Only have one bottle taking up space in the shower.. Also it is smoothing. My hair is course and will stick straight up, this product controls it.
Ludwina M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Bought this for my youngest since she would get confused between the shampoo and cream rinse bottle. Found the cream rinse was not strong enough from her hair being seriously tangled.
Abbe H.
Mocksville, NC
Makes hair pretty shiny but that's not something I'm going for. Love this product though and love the smell. Pretty good shampoo just not what I'm looking for.
Erin C.
Lakewood, OH
I use this all the time when I wake up late for work. It's dependable and works great. It's usually about $2, too.
Ellen E.
Santa Ana, CA
Great shampoo for the price. If I am broke, I tend to buy this. Otherwise I go for a all natural products like Shea Moisture.
Paula M.
Harlingen, TX
This is a great shampoo/conditioner 2 in 1. My hair is very oily, and when I use Suave shampoo /conditioner my hair does not feel as oily by the next day.