Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Dave M.
Mountville, PA
All in all, I would characterize this shampoo as generally "average." The fragrance is pleasant and my hair comes out clean. I can be susceptible to dandruff, therefore, I choose to spend the money on other shampoos that address this issue more robustly. If you're looking for an affordable shampoo that will last you over time, this product is definitely worth a try.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I am not a fan of shampoo/conditioner in one product. It tends to weigh the hair down. Same with this one. I have lots of hair but they are fine and I have to have separate product. It's cheap and smells great, my Hubby use it sometimes :). I am not sure if I repurchase.
Desiree J.
Ishpeming, MI
The shampoo and conditioner in one is okay...but it's not my top pick. Most of the time it'll either leave my hair really silky kind of greasy and other times it'll dry my hair out, but in general use I'd rate this product a 4.5
Sue V.
Chico, CA
My favorite shampoo. I loved it just the way it was before I colored my hair. After I colored my hair I had to use an additional conditioner because what was mixed in this bottle wasn't enough for my newly damaged hair. But I still use this shampoo&conditioner everyday. And I love the slight vanilla scent
Kassie K.
Palmer, Alaska
It is a good product... however, there is nothing special about it. It seems to be the same as any low brand shampoo. It gets my hair clean, but doesn't seem to do much else...like revitalize it, or keep it healthy.... I buy it cause its usually on sale...it works.
YarielA V.
I've had many problems with trying to find a good shampoo that's worth it since my hair is extremely crazy! Not only did I find this great 2 in 1 shampoo but the price was amazing to!! The results were great no tangled hair, easy to brush leaving it soft and shiny. Love it
Kailin D.
Orefield, PA
While I love the idea of a good 2 in 1 product, I can't just use this for my hair. With my thick, wavy hair, it is impossibly for me to only use this for my conditioner. On the other hand, it does make my hair feel clean and smells good. But it doesn't quite cut it for me
Chessie H.
In a hurry this has a creamy formula that moisturizers hair and then rinses out well. Clean scent. Quality product comparable to other daily smoothing shampoos I have paid three times as much for. Excellent for thick, textured hair. Have purchased at Target.
Stephanie P.
Lakewood , CO
I really like this 2 in 1 smoothing shampoo. It makes my hair soft and my scalp really feels clean! Also, it' has decreased my shower time by at least 3 minutes, because I don't have to wait for the conditioner to soak in and then rinse it out.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
This shampoo is grey if you don't want to spend money on two product when you can simply but them already together !! Smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling simply amazing