Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Rose B.
San Diego, CA
This is good for when I am in a rush in the morning and don't have time to use both. It leave my hair srill fesling smooth not like some 2-1s
Amanda N.
Visalia, CA
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling hydrated and I love the way it makes my hair smell! Also, it's very affordable which is a huge plus!
Samantha W.
Cincinnati, OH
Left my hair kind of oily. For the price though it is a great 2 in 1 shampoo. The bottle is a easy to hold but not a great grip.
Daniela G.
Plainview, TX
I like that its not to pricey and it doesn't make my head it and oily my children use it and my hair doesn't get tangled
ASHLEY B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product leaves hair clean and moisturized without being oily or greasy. Super affordable and a great value.
Camille S.
Sisseton, SD
This is a great shampoo, it left my hair feeling really soft and tangle free. It was also very affordable.
Paige R.
Athens, IL
I liked this product it cleans my hair Nicely but seems to make my hair oily bc I have very fine hair
Whitney L.
Buckhannon, WV
I tried this once and loved it. This is now the only shampoo I use. it leaves my hair silky smooth.
Crystal B.
My favorite!! My hair is so smooth and silky are I use this. Great price as well...
Jenny L.
So my hair is straight but I get a lot of flyaways due to my husband playing with my hair 24/7. No really he literally plays with my hair every moment he's around me. There's nothing better than being able to use one product for two purposes. This is my travel favorite. I admit there are days that I don't feel like deep conditioning my hair. I just want it clean and smooth and this product gives me just that. I love how low maintenance it is and the smell is a plus also . I recommend to everyone male and female❤️