Suave Professionals Professionals 2 In 1 Smoothing Shampoo 14.5 Fl Oz Squeeze Bottle

BY SUAVE

Jennifer T.
Concord, NC
I love using this product. I have a very sensitive scalp and this cleans well and doesn't make my scalp break out. I have long hair that dries out easily. I don't feel like i need an additional conditioner with this product. I will always buy this product.
Jenny L.
So my hair is straight but I get a lot of flyaways due to my husband playing with my hair 24/7. No really he literally plays with my hair every moment he's around me. There's nothing better than being able to use one product for two purposes. This is my travel favorite. I admit there are days that I don't feel like deep conditioning my hair. I just want it clean and smooth and this product gives me just that. I love how low maintenance it is and the smell is a plus also . I recommend to everyone male and female❤️
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
All in all, I would characterize this shampoo as generally "average." The fragrance is pleasant and my hair comes out clean. I can be susceptible to dandruff, therefore, I choose to spend the money on other shampoos that address this issue more robustly. If you're looking for an affordable shampoo that will last you over time, this product is definitely worth a try.
Brittany C.
Bristol, FL
This is a nice product. My mother introduced me to this brand. She's a money saver and this is a pretty cheap price for such a good product. I bought it from the Dollar General it's convenient size bottle and does the work of shampoo and conditions in one has a nice smell too. If you have a few extra bucks give it a try it great for traveling.
Leticia M.
Fontana, CA
Your hail is left soft and smelling good when it drys up you can still smell it and it's an affordable price you can buy it online or at Walmart for a good price I use this product for two months on a daily basis I recommend you guys to use it because it leaves soft health smooth hair
Amparo E.
Port Chester, NY
I don't use the 2 in 1. I have the shampoo and conditioner. Which is great as far as I can tell for my oily scalp at times. I come out with volume although it dissapears within hours bc my hair is thick, heavy and long. My hair smells and looks great though. would definitely recommend
Susie S.
Bellflower, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful and is a great price. I have really thick hair and with other products I have to use a whole hanful of condition to get enough for my hair to be conditoned. With Sauve, I only have to use a little bit. So not only is it a great price, but it lasts a long time too. Also, they always have coupons out there which makes it even better.
Roseann K.
Alpena, MI
I have been using Suave 2 in 1 shampoo for about a year now, and I will continue to use it. I have not found a hair care product that can compare to the nice smell and the great lather that I get with this shampoo. The best part is that I don't have to use a separate conditioner!
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX

It is one of the shampoos affordable prices and extraordinary results. its price is super economical for use by the whole family.
its a super nice packaging, we can buy every supermarket , and always ther are.
im recommended this products for all.
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
I love Suave shampoo. It's pretty much the only brand I use. All the ones I've tried make my hair soft and adds volume. This shampoo is affordable and can be compared easily to higher end brands. I am very satisfied with Suave products.