BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner are infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. Our rich formulas work to replenish hair to leave it feeling well-nourished and beautiful. When used together as a system, this shampoo and conditioner are salon-proven to moisturize as well as Aveda Dry Remedy. Simply lather and rinse with Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Shampoo. Follow by fully coating each hair strand with Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner. For best results, use with Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Moisture Mask to achieve the ultimate in deep moisture to re-hydrate hair and leave it touchably soft. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzene-Sulfonate, Citric Acid, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Suave® Professionals Plus 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
    • "Left my long hair tangled and unmanageable, tangled and after styling it was frizzy." in 2 reviews
    • "its not so much a great shampoo to use if you have oily or dry fizzy hair the only reason I bought this product was because of budgeting but it not really worth it if you are all about taking care of your hair it really didn't do much for my hair still felt dry and frizzy and it didn't help with my oily scalp honestly its a good product to use if you just need to wash your hair out that's all " in 1 review
    Jennifer T.
    Concord, NC
    I love using this product. I have a very sensitive scalp and this cleans well and doesn't make my scalp break out. I have long hair that dries out easily. I don't feel like i need an additional conditioner with this product. I will always buy this product.
    Jenny L.
    So my hair is straight but I get a lot of flyaways due to my husband playing with my hair 24/7. No really he literally plays with my hair every moment he's around me. There's nothing better than being able to use one product for two purposes. This is my travel favorite. I admit there are days that I don't feel like deep conditioning my hair. I just want it clean and smooth and this product gives me just that. I love how low maintenance it is and the smell is a plus also . I recommend to everyone male and female❤️
    Dave M.
    Mountville, PA
    All in all, I would characterize this shampoo as generally "average." The fragrance is pleasant and my hair comes out clean. I can be susceptible to dandruff, therefore, I choose to spend the money on other shampoos that address this issue more robustly. If you're looking for an affordable shampoo that will last you over time, this product is definitely worth a try.
    Brittany C.
    Bristol, FL
    This is a nice product. My mother introduced me to this brand. She's a money saver and this is a pretty cheap price for such a good product. I bought it from the Dollar General it's convenient size bottle and does the work of shampoo and conditions in one has a nice smell too. If you have a few extra bucks give it a try it great for traveling.
    Leticia M.
    Fontana, CA
    Your hail is left soft and smelling good when it drys up you can still smell it and it's an affordable price you can buy it online or at Walmart for a good price I use this product for two months on a daily basis I recommend you guys to use it because it leaves soft health smooth hair
    Amparo E.
    Port Chester, NY
    I don't use the 2 in 1. I have the shampoo and conditioner. Which is great as far as I can tell for my oily scalp at times. I come out with volume although it dissapears within hours bc my hair is thick, heavy and long. My hair smells and looks great though. would definitely recommend
    Roseann K.
    Alpena, MI
    I have been using Suave 2 in 1 shampoo for about a year now, and I will continue to use it. I have not found a hair care product that can compare to the nice smell and the great lather that I get with this shampoo. The best part is that I don't have to use a separate conditioner!
    Susie S.
    Bellflower, CA
    I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful and is a great price. I have really thick hair and with other products I have to use a whole hanful of condition to get enough for my hair to be conditoned. With Sauve, I only have to use a little bit. So not only is it a great price, but it lasts a long time too. Also, they always have coupons out there which makes it even better.
    janet v.
    Its not so much a great shampoo to use if you have oily or dry fizzy hair the only reason I bought this product was because of budgeting but it not really worth it if you are all about taking care of your hair it really didn't do much for my hair still felt dry and frizzy and it didn't help with my oily scalp honestly its a good product to use if you just need to wash your hair out that's all
    Dyana C.
    Laredo, TX

It is one of the shampoos affordable prices and extraordinary results. its price is super economical for use by the whole family.
    its a super nice packaging, we can buy every supermarket , and always ther are.
    im recommended this products for all.