BY SUAVE

Description:

For Normal to Fine Hair Safe for Color Treated Hair 2 Salon proven to volumize as well as Pureology* Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. Products contain no parabens. No dyes. This volumizing shampoo, infused with Seaweed and Lotus Blossom, gently cleanses and adds body from root to tip so hair is uniformly voluminous. All Day Body System with Seaweed and Lotus Blossom: 24 hour body 2 Touchably soft, weightless bounce 3 Luxurious nature inspired fragrance.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Disodium Edta, Potassium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Tristan W.
Colorado Springs
Love love love this shampoo! You can tell your hair is clean when you get out of the shower! I always follow it with a leave-in conditioner to help out and it really helps my oily hair. It also greatly reduced my dandruff.
Maria C.
Chicago
Honestly I've always been looking for the shampoo that would be best for my unique hair. Most of the other shampoos I've used just aren't right for me. They just end up damaging my hair. But with this I don't need to be looking for the right shampoo anymore. And I feel like this is the right one for me.
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
I love the whole Suave professional line. I started using the cocoa and Shea Butter one after my hair was damaged by a salon. A few months later I went to a new stylist and she was shocked by the difference when I showed her pictures. She couldn't believe me when I told her I was using Suave!!
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I am Puerto Rican with relaxed hair. This shampoo really makes my hair feel clan and smells nice. It des leave a oily texture however, so I don't use any products in my hair after. I follow up my shampoo with the conditioner and I just let my hair air dry and it comes out pretty good and soft.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
SMELLS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, the clean is wonderful and the lather is great as well, it really leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean, and the smell lasts for a very long time! I go around the day after washing and catch myself just smelling my hair as the scent really clings well!
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I love all of the Suave hair products that come in the gold bottles. This one just seemed to be extra special for me. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth. I have long hair and it is very damaged due to always using the blow dryer and straightener or curling iron, but this shampoo added some moisturization and really gave my hair that extra kick to make it feel all around healthier.
Madison P.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This is by far my favorite suave product! It smells super good and keeps my hair clean for ages. It also helps with my dry hair from dying it too much. It keeps it moisturized without making it oily, which is a hard quality to find in most rejuvenation shampoos.
Alicia S.
Center, CO
This product helps with oil in my hair. I really enjoy this not only does it work well but the price is right, being that I have to wash my hair daily. This produce has not build up washes out and leaves it feeling smooth and clean. Would recommend it to anyone.
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
This shampoo is magical. I love it. It made my hair grow very fast and healthy, leaving my hair shiny and smooth. It has a very nice scent which is not overwhelming. It maintains my hair clean in comparison to other shampoos I've used and for half the price.
Danelle C.
Chapman, KS
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft and untangled. I have dry hair and straighten it everyday so it gets damaged often and this shampoo helps a lot! I am very satisfied with this product!