Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Macadamia Oil and White Orchid, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Brenda K.Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Macadamia Oil and White Orchid, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa B.Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Macadamia Oil and White Orchid, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Morgan V.

BY SUAVE

Moisturizing System with Macadamia Oil White Orchid Luxurious Nature Inspired Fragrance 4 10 X More Moisturization* 1 Softer, Smoother Look* 2 For Normal to Dry Hair 7 Safe for Color Treated Hair 8 Salon Proven 5 No Parabens 6 No Dies Moisturizes as well as Pureology. Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. This moisturizing shampoo, infused with Macadamia Oil and White Orchid gently cleanses and nourishes hair giving it weightless, complete moisture. see more...

• "This specific shampoo my mother uses and it makes her hair that's color treated very soft and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair really soft without over drying it like most shampoos" in 1 review
  • "I really love this shampoo, my friend gave me this kind and I was pleasantly surprised with it." in 1 review
  • "I can't say if it's a dupe or not because I've never tried Pureology due to price, but this shampoo left my hair feeling very strange." in 1 review
  • "This product saves my hair its my secret weapon i love it i have thick curly frizzy hair this makes my hair feel like silk i love it" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
If I could give this product a 0 or negative infinity by the gods I would. I was broke and use natural products so, in a bind, I decided to try this product. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. After just one use I broke out with severe psoriasis - it was all over my face, neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, back, sides, all down to my hands, and in patches on my legs. I had never had psoriasis before so I freaked and went to the doctor. I suffered for like a month 1/2 from just that one use. It burned, itch, and I was so so miserable that I cried often (being a mother of a tiny toddler and dealing with this was pure hell.) I will NEVER EVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this shampoo!!! I have re-bought it now for the past three times I have gotten shampoo. It is a great quality shampoo for the price that I paid. Very cheap, but great results. I have curly, thick, long hair and I love how well this shampoo works on my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, but on the other hand there also isn't that 'stripped' squeaky clean feeling. Paired with the conditioner- I feel that it has done wonders for my hair!
Breanna G.
College Station, TX
I LOVE this shampoo. First, it smells absolutely amazing. Kind of spicy I guess? Also it does a really good job of cleaning my hair without stripping it. My hair is always shiny and full of volume after using it. It's super cheap-you can buy both the shampoo and conditioner for less than what most shampoo alone costs!
Vanessa B.
Imperial Beach, CA
I struggle to find shampoos that I'm able to use for long periods of time because my scalp is so sensitive and sometimes super dry. This shampoo has a nice scent to it and leave your hair feeling moisturizer and healthy. My hair has never felt healthier than when I use this shampoo along with the conditioner.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
My entire family enjoys the benefits of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Macadamia Oil and White Orchid. For a great price I can protect and strengthen all of our hair types, from my long, straight locks to my youngest daughter's mountain of curls!
Lissa O.
I love this shampoo so so much, I even shower with it! The smell is intoxicatingly good and I love the creaminess. It's very affordable and doesn't dry out your scalp but doesn't produce oil. It's good for color treated hair as well. Awesome product!
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I was sent this product for free, but will buy immediately after it's gone. I have been converted from using my high-end shampoos and am now a Suave believer! The scent is long-lasting and my hair feels silkier than ever, no joke. Buy this stuff!!!
Morgan L.
I have recently tried this product, and it works GREAT!
I would compare it to the leading more expensive brands, and even say it works better. It doesn't feel like it is stripping my hair, but instead makes it more healthy feeling.
Mary H.
Spotsylvania, VA
Cleans thoroughly yet completely. Doesn't change or alter my highlighted blonde hair. Smells soft and fresh. I use this shampoo daily and it keeps my hair clean without stripping it. An incredible value!
Nicole P.
This is my favorite shampoo. I had always thought suave was a cheap brand, but my hair stylist recommended it and I've been hooked ever since. Great scent, and leaves my hair super soft and bouncy.
Paintsville, KY
Does this work and make ur hair healthy
What about the suave 2 in 1 with avocado