BY SUAVE

Description:

Moisturizing System with Macadamia Oil White Orchid Luxurious Nature Inspired Fragrance 4 10 X More Moisturization* 1 Softer, Smoother Look* 2 For Normal to Dry Hair 7 Safe for Color Treated Hair 8 Salon Proven 5 No Parabens 6 No Dies Moisturizes as well as Pureology. Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. This moisturizing shampoo, infused with Macadamia Oil and White Orchid gently cleanses and nourishes hair giving it weightless, complete moisture.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Directions:

Instructions: Use as directed on package

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This specific shampoo my mother uses and it makes her hair that's color treated very soft and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair really soft without over drying it like most shampoos" in 1 review
  • "This product saves my hair its my secret weapon i love it i have thick curly frizzy hair this makes my hair feel like silk i love it" in 1 review
  • "I really love this shampoo, my friend gave me this kind and I was pleasantly surprised with it." in 1 review
  • "I can't say if it's a dupe or not because I've never tried Pureology due to price, but this shampoo left my hair feeling very strange." in 1 review
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Great product high quality and excellent brand and it's affordable. I love the smell and I'm so glad it's free of parabens and free of dyes.I notice the benefits in one use ,my hair was softer and smoother. Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Macadamia Oil and White Orchid
Angelina C.
A great product for the price! I have fine, wavy hair (but a lot of it) that gets frizzy in humid or hot conditions. This shampoo and its coordinating conditioner is by far one of my favorites for taming my hair. It makes my hair soft, manageable, and weightless. The biggest difference, other than price, between this and the Macadamia brand is that the Macadamia brand makes my hair softer to the touch. Otherwise, this is very comparable!
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
this shampoo (and the conditioner) are the ONLY ones I will use. I've used expensive brands from my salon but haven't had as much love for a product as I do for this- my hair is shiny, it's soft, my hairdresser noticed and specifically commented on how silky and damage - free my hair is since using this, and it smells awesome.
Lissa O.
Miami , FL
I love this shampoo so so much, I even shower with it! The smell is intoxicatingly good and I love the creaminess. It's very affordable and doesn't dry out your scalp but doesn't produce oil. It's good for color treated hair as well. Awesome product!
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
I love this shampoo! It's hard to find in larger sizes now, and I really hope they don't discontinue it. What sold me on it was the scent, it's very natural and smells amazing. Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean.
Kali P.
I have used the shampoo and conditioner from this range and have to say I'm really impressed. I was reluctant to try to Suave Professionals products because of how much I hate the Suave Naturals range. I was pleasantly surprised with this shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo cleanses the hair without over drying and gives it so much shine and bounce! The conditioner is rich and thick and really deeply nourishes my dry ends. I think the best part about this is the scent. I love the way these products smell and it lingers in my hair until I wash it again. I would definitely recommend these for those of you looking for a good quality shampoo and conditioner from the drugstore. I would also recommend Suave's Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner as they are really nice too.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
If I could give this product a 0 or negative infinity by the gods I would. I was broke and use natural products so, in a bind, I decided to try this product. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. After just one use I broke out with severe psoriasis - it was all over my face, neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, back, sides, all down to my hands, and in patches on my legs. I had never had psoriasis before so I freaked and went to the doctor. I suffered for like a month 1/2 from just that one use. It burned, itch, and I was so so miserable that I cried often (being a mother of a tiny toddler and dealing with this was pure hell.) I will NEVER EVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Gabby G.
Love this! I use suave shampoo requently just because it's great when you don't want to spend a fortune on shampoo and conditioner. (You can get a 28 oz set for around $5). Being the only one that uses it, it lasts for around 6 months. I have used the rosemary and lavander scent, shea butter and almond, and now this. This smells so amazing! I was getting tired of my shea and almond scent and looking to even buy a more expensive brand because I love the scent options but after trying this I'm glad I didn't!
Jacqueline H.
I have a Mother that owned a salon for many years. Growing up, we weren't allowed to use "store" shampoo. I actually tried this on accident after running out of my regular shampoo. I fell so in love with it that I actually completely switched to this and the matching conditioner. Even my Mom commented on how healthy my hair looks and feels. My boyfriend loves the smell, and for me, the smell sticks to my hair for a full 24 hours, at least. I like the whole line, but this one works best for my thin, wavy hair. I would recommend this product 100%!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me tell u, for me I use a conditioner n a shampoo bc with only shampoo it will leave my hair frizzy,big and feeling dry
BUT!!! with this shampoo I only need the shampoo! It leaves my hair beautiful, smelling wonderful, shiny health looking. It just feels like I went to get a fresh hair cut & once styled wow like if I went to the salon. No joke, try ur urself 😎
Paintsville, KY
Does this work and make ur hair healthy
What about the suave 2 in 1 with avocado