Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Emily R.
Catlettsburg
This product smells absolutely delectable and leaves my hair silky, smooth and frizz free! Not to mention it’s super affordable.
Katelyn H.
Dyersburg, TN
This shampoo is the only reason my hair can handle my hair straightener!!! I rely on this so much for smell purposes and to protect my hair.
Maribel G.
I LOVE THIS!!!!! it smells sooo good and feels good leaves your hair nice & smooth I recommend it . It feels good it refreshes your hair my hair feels so much softer right after I love it love it! Wish it was cheaper for the big bottle
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente me encanta este shampoo, durante muchos meses mi cabello estuvo frágil y opaco, decidí utilizar este producto recomendado por mi prima y experimenté un cambio asombroso. Empecé a notar el cambio al mes, me ayudó a restaurar el cabello y comenzó a sentirse fuerte, hermoso y sobre todo con mucho brillo. Es muy hidratante y su olor es fabuloso. Tiene un precio asequible. Lo recomiendo 100%😍
Sydney B.
Shreveport, LA
This shampoo smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I however cannot use the same product for more than a month before my hair starts to get weighed down. I switch between this one and a few others.
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
For an affordable hair product, this is actually really good. I've used it for about a year now on myself. I always used it in my children when they were young
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
I love Suave Professionals!! They smell so good and work just like the top notch brands!
Yisi Y.
Rico la verdad lo utilicè mucho en mi pais y aun lo siguen vendiendo siemre me traigo conmigo es muy bueno
Aida G.
Economic options for family hair care. Good smell Suave® Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner Suave Professionals Shampoo
Miriam J.
Auburn , WA
I like this product
It leaves my hair soft
Big bottle and last long
I would recommend