Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle

Start your review of Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dalia S.
West Covina , CA
This shampoo is amazing

I really love the scent and leaves my hair soft and managable ! totally recommend it.
Caitlin N.
Katy, TX
Love love love the entire suave professionals line of products. Have been using these products on my hair since they released and I absolutely swear by them! I would compare this brand to salon brands like matrix and such. Does wounded for my dry color treated hair and has AMAZING scents.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
Have been using this shampoo for 2 weeks and so far so good. It has a creamy almost conditioner type feel but suds up just like regular shampoo. Definitely been helping my hair and it leaves it smelling amazing
Sussy P.
Dominican Republic
I love suave professionals, it makes my hair nice and soft and leaves a good smell all day long.
Billy H.
Sparta, TN
This product leaves my hair smelling great and feeling very clean. No oily residue like other brands and it lasts a full 24 hours. The bottle fits nicely in our shower rack and I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who shops at Walgreens
Jenniffer M.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente me encanta este shampoo, durante muchos meses mi cabello estuvo frágil y opaco, decidí utilizar este producto recomendado por mi prima y experimenté un cambio asombroso. Empecé a notar el cambio al mes, me ayudó a restaurar el cabello y comenzó a sentirse fuerte, hermoso y sobre todo con mucho brillo. Es muy hidratante y su olor es fabuloso. Tiene un precio asequible. Lo recomiendo 100%😍
Xochitl M.
Palacios, TX
I would absolutely recommend this to everyone! it smells really good and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. i love it.
I recommend this product to women of curly hair it's great , and also give your hair a great shine
This is one of my favorites shampoos it leaves your hair so soft and shiny and it smells super good
Delaney H.
Fishers, IN
LOVE the smell of this. It's super moisturizing & actually keeps my hair from being greasy longer than most shampoos.

Walmart