Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle

Start your review of Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah G.
Visalia, CA
I have curly hair this gets out all the dirt and oil in my hair but some how changes the texture of it. I do love the smell and the way it clean my hair but I would switch products soon
florisel R.
I don't not like this product. I didn't like the results!! Very disappointed): It didn't leave me a pleaseant smell to my hair!!
Aida G.
Economic options for family hair care. Good smell Suave® Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner Suave Professionals Shampoo
Cyra B.
Saint Paul, MN
Works really well. Didn't use much. Still have a half bottle left. It really is a good product but I didn't used it all.
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
Just your average shampoo. Don't really notice any difference in my hair after I wash it other than the fact that it's clean. Smells alright, and for now it gets the job done. Won't be repurchasing though.
Kelsey S.
this was ok shampoo i didnt hate it but it wasnt my very favorite product i liked the smell of the product but the way it cleaned my hair i felt that it stripped my hair to much because of the drying and lathering indgriedients in this product wont get again
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
I like this shampoo because is smells good and what I like about it is that it's made with natural ingredients.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I used this for a while i did like it in the beginning but then i notice it was making my hair greasy... so i had to stop using after a while.
Adriana J.
Bell, CA
Leave s my hair super soft and shiny and gives it volume and my strength back. Has a lovely smell to it. I usually get it at Walmart
Jodie M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is affordable and decent. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry but it doesn't make it feel really soft either. It smells nice and gets the job done. The scent lasts a while and I usually get compliments on how nice my hair smells.

Walmart