Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
For an affordable hair product, this is actually really good. I've used it for about a year now on myself. I always used it in my children when they were young
meagan r.
miami fl
Suave Skin Therapy Exhale Alluring Rich + Moisturizing Body Lotion Suave® Kids Cherry Vanilla Bop Mousse
Dalia S.
West Covina , CA
This shampoo is amazing

I really love the scent and leaves my hair soft and managable ! totally recommend it.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
I love Suave Professionals!! They smell so good and work just like the top notch brands!
Jessica D.
Shawsville, VA
This makes my hair feel silky and soft. For a budget friendly option I would recommend this.
Maria S.
Doral, FL
Always use this shampoo and conditioner. Great for oily hair and helping maintain color
Roxy T.
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and gives it a shine and helps repair hair really good it honestly helped out my hair when it was looking dead I do recommend this shampoo to help out dead hair and makes it look healthy
Lakon B.
Loveeeee this conditioner it smels fantastic and keeps my hair looking healthy. I always purchase this conditioner.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
I love suave Shampoo, it's the only shampoo me and my husband use, it cleans moisturizes, and smells good. the conditioner also works really good, it keeps my hair soft and makes it easier for me to brush my hair I have thick hair so I always constantly having to brush it, but with suave conditioner it makes it easier how to make my hair smelling wonderful.
Jessica F.
Edmonton, KY
The smell is great!!! Doesn't leave a residue like some others. Helps to keep it strong and shiny

Walmart