Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Mayra M.
It's a good product compared to most suave products I suggest the infused ones they always end up doing better work for u
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
I buy this brand of shampoo. One of favorite. Makes my hair smell so good. It's affordable. Makes my hair not so frizzy
Noor B.
Damascus, MD
Shampoo smells very pleasent and leaves my hair really soft and smooth and gets all the built up product out of my hair
Xochitl M.
Palacios, TX
I would absolutely recommend this to everyone! it smells really good and leaves your hair smooth and shiny. i love it.
Evelyn P.
Madera, CA
Thai is one of my favorite brands of shampoo. It works great with no normal hair. It smells good and it last all day.
Delaney H.
Fishers, IN
LOVE the smell of this. It's super moisturizing & actually keeps my hair from being greasy longer than most shampoos.
Shelia D.
Warrior, AL
It did moisturize my hair but also weighed it down a bit. The heaviness of the conditioner does cut down on frizzies.
Kyrsten P.
Londonderry, NH
Basic shampoo. Nothing really special but it gets the job done. Easy to rinse out and doesn't make hair feel greasy.
Megan S.
Brooksville, FL
Great! leaves a good shine and works on split ends. love to use when my hair is feeling low and needs more volume.
Lakon B.
Loveeeee this conditioner it smels fantastic and keeps my hair looking healthy. I always purchase this conditioner.
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart