Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Kristen A.
Kahului, HI
This a great product. Leaves my head feeling great and my hair soft and shiny. It also smells amazing. Would recommend to others.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
It has just enough ginger that it's invigorating. I do get build up after a while so I alternate between this and another brand.
Krystle N.
This shampoo was just as good as salon brand shampoos to me. My hair was soft and manageable after use and the smell was great!
florisel R.
I don't not like this product. I didn't like the results!! Very disappointed): It didn't leave me a pleaseant smell to my hair!!
Sara C.
Callaway, FL
This is an awesome shampoo,its very lathering,smells subperb,cleans my hair without stripping it.a must have for any woman😃😃
bri b.
Covington
Amazing i still use this today and gives your hair a shine and a smooth texture and really soft ends and helps with dry scalp
Rachel P.
Eighty Eight, KY
This is auctually a really good and cheaper alternative to he big salon brands. It smells amazing and leaves my hair smooth.
Jennifer E.
Peoria, IL
I love best product, it reminds me of Nexus products I would recommend this to everyone. And the price is very reasonable.
Cyra B.
Saint Paul, MN
Works really well. Didn't use much. Still have a half bottle left. It really is a good product but I didn't used it all.
Denise W.
Eden, NC
I use this shampoo on days when my hair is dry and it really helps. I love the way it smells and the scent lasts awhile.
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart