Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Lauren R.
Nolensville, TN
This is my go to shampoo. Smells excellent and doesn't dry my hair out too much. In addition to their conditioner, my hair always is always well maintained.
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
I love all Suave products! great shampoo at an even better price! I love being able to buy affordable products that work just as well as higher priced brands
Kenia M.
Does its job nothing special about it. It has a manly smell and is kind of overpowering kind of like a powdery smell. I didn't like it but it was ok.
Debbie M.
I love this shampoo is lightweight and with thin hair it doesn't weigh your hair down. It keeps the frizziness down and makes my hair really shiny
Erin B.
This shampoo smells amazing. The combination of ginger and honeysuckls is perfect and i like that its more natural than most other shampoo products
Aida G.
Economic options for family hair care. Good smell Suave® Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner Suave Professionals Shampoo
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I used this for a while i did like it in the beginning but then i notice it was making my hair greasy... so i had to stop using after a while.
Katelyn H.
Dyersburg, TN
This shampoo is the only reason my hair can handle my hair straightener!!! I rely on this so much for smell purposes and to protect my hair.
Raveona R.
Camilla, GA
This product is great for natural hair wonders! It is purebreed organic ginger helps stimulate the scalp and the honeysuckle helps soothes it
Gabby V.
Use this on the daily! it really is a great smell and it has my hair so soft for a couple days! is priced really well to, not too expensive!
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart