Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Annamarie H.
It works it does. Leave my hair feeling greesy at all i do recommend it to anyone its good shappoo and for a good prices as well for both shampoo and the condtioner and you can usely find them sold as a combo with shampoo and the condtioner under 5$ and it does work
Simky G.
New City, NY
Good shampoo that smells really nice. It had a good cleansing quality and was very affordable. I got mine at walmart. It got the job done and I was happy with it. You don't have to use too much. A little goes a long way. The texture is a bit thick but that's fine
Jess H.
Sherrill, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo! Not only is the scent intoxicating but it doesn't leave my hair greasy. It works well if it use it with the conditioner. I love most of the shampoos within this brand... The ones with the keratin Work well too! I highly recommend it!
Jodie M.
Little Rock, AR
This product is affordable and decent. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped and dry but it doesn't make it feel really soft either. It smells nice and gets the job done. The scent lasts a while and I usually get compliments on how nice my hair smells.
Bethani C.
Gowen, MI
Tried this shampoo for the price, but i was very surprised. I use this every day along with the conditioner. It makes my hair feel healthy and shiny and is very effective. The entire line of suave has come along way. Very satisfied with this product.
Linda L.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product for the price. It's a knock off of Organix not quite as good as the original but for the price it works well. I bought this product at Target and it was good and I found the product effective and I was satisfied with the results.
Chely F.
Still one of my favorite products, my hair can be weird. But this is one of my top of the list! I can't complain aside of being hard to find. Leaves me with good after effects , nothing like knowing a product is doing what you want it to do
Alycia O.
Saint Louis, MO
I almost never use a shampoo but when I do it's this brand. It cleans my hair the way I like it without stripping it bare. It's affordable and affective and I love it to pieces.
Zoe P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love all of the suave natural products because they are light, have a great smell, and are very deep cleaning! I don't know if the different scents/formulas work exactly how they say because they all seem to do the same thing to my hair.
Teresa Q.
I recently received this from crowdtap and I loved this set. It is suppose to help with frizz and boy did it. I truly loved this and the scent that it has I loved. I am truly satisfied with this set. I would recommend it to somebody else.
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart