Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This is my favorite suave brand because it's smells so good and makes my hair super soft and smooth. I like how heal my hair looks after I blow dry it. It makes my hair shiny and airy. This is a product I consistently use for my hair.
Joanna M.
We've been using this brand of Shampoo for about 2 years and I personally love! I use it every time i shower and when i blow dry my hair it leaves it so soft i cant stop touching my hair. It leaves a nice steing scent on my hair which my friends have told me smells really good. I sometimes use it as body wash
Shelby S.
Garland, TX
This shampoo is great. I was a little hesitant to purchase this shampoo because most suave shampoos dry out my hair. But this one its definitely one to try. It moisturizes my hair (I have very dry hair from over processing) leaving it smooth, smelling great but without weigh down. Definitely one to try.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
The cheapest and best quality shampoo there is out there. It smells wonderful, it's at every grocery store and the best part- it's cheap! I've had hairstylist recommend this hair because of the quality of the product
Ashley H.
I only buy the suave professionals now after they were released! They're just a good as many other name brand shampoos/conditioners and 1/3 the price!!! This smells amazing and really leaves your hair feeling great!!
Sierra K.
Shavertown, PA
This shampoo is my absolute favorite! Not only is it decently priced, but I feel like it really helps my hair with tangles and dryness. Also, the smell is great and really lasts long. People always compliment!
Grace P.
Muncie, IN
I use this shampoo everyday. I've been using for probably a month or so after switching from Pantene. Suave makes my hair cleaner and it is very inexpensive. The packaging does not leak and the lip make a strong seal. I would buy it again as long as it continues to do well by my hair.
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
Just your average shampoo. Don't really notice any difference in my hair after I wash it other than the fact that it's clean. Smells alright, and for now it gets the job done. Won't be repurchasing though.
Karsen C.
Blythe, GA
This is the shampoo I bought last time I went to the store . It is pretty effective and cleaned my hair pretty good. When I bought it it was my first time using it . I was pretty satisfied with this product.
Jessica R.
Roselle Park, NJ
This product is very most urging especially if you are addicted to coloring your hair like me . I'm a cosmetologist so coloring my hair is a hobby and this Shampoo held keep my hair healthy and alive .
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart