Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Janie R.
Springfield, LA
Very good but tends to pull color out and doesn't hold moisture as well as salon brands
Amber W.
Bradenton, FL
Smells really good but doesn't really do anything special. The conditioner worked fine.
Jordan S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's really moisturized and cleaned my hair and I would compare it to any salon brand.
Jennifer N.
Stockton, CA
Awesome products and for a very low cost. I love it and the way it makes my hair feel.
Maria S.
Doral, FL
Always use this shampoo and conditioner. Great for oily hair and helping maintain color
Miriam J.
Auburn , WA
I like this product
It leaves my hair soft
Big bottle and last long
I would recommend
Lindsey V.
Defiance, OH
This smells great and makes my hair nice and smooth when it drys it is a good product
Lauren R.
Montgomery, IL
This stuff is awesome! It works well, smells amazing, and is inexpensive! A trifecta!
cailey f.
Wilmington, NC
This is the only shampoo I use. It's my favor tabs I love how it makes my hair feel
Ally G.
I love you so much. Makes your hair soft. I deathly recommend. I love this product.
Elizabeth S.
I heard that sauve hair products have stuff in them that can make you lose your hair. Does anyone know if this is true or not? #suave #products #hair #haircare

Walmart