Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Jenniffer M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Sarah D.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle uploaded by Kris H.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as awapuhi ginger and honeysuckle and free from parabens and dyes, our Awapuhi Anti-Breakage shampoo and conditioner products gently cleanse and fortify hair to prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOVED this product! I only got to try a sample packet but I'm going to have to go get the big size bottles when I can coupon then pretty cheap lol. Highly recommend! Compared to other sulfate and paraben free products this won't weigh your hair down and it cleans your hair really well.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
The smell of this product is amazing. This shampoo is great on all hair types and lengths. It does not leave a heavy layer on your hair after you rinse which is hard to find. Many people think Suave is a "cheap" brand of shampoo but this is not true at all. This product will do more for your hair than some $100.00 products can! Totally recommend!
Kelsey S.
this was ok shampoo i didnt hate it but it wasnt my very favorite product i liked the smell of the product but the way it cleaned my hair i felt that it stripped my hair to much because of the drying and lathering indgriedients in this product wont get again
Maribel G.
I LOVE THIS!!!!! it smells sooo good and feels good leaves your hair nice & smooth I recommend it . It feels good it refreshes your hair my hair feels so much softer right after I love it love it! Wish it was cheaper for the big bottle
Steven K.
I love Sauve. I love the brand and the smell the feeling it leaves then my hair everything. I wash my hair every day in the morning and sometimes that night if I sweat a lot during the day. I love the scent of the natural swab.
Heather S.
I don't care I don't care I don't care; this stuff smells like high dollar shampoo and does twice as much for my hair for so much less.. That's saying a lot too, because my hair is bleached beyond return.
Jazmin W.
This is a good shampoo, but I gave it 4 stars because it's more decent than great. It didn't dry or strip my hair; it seemed to be a little more moisturizing than the average shampoo while still getting my hair very clean. As for the breakage, I really wanted this feature to work because I have curly hair & breakage can be a problem. It seemed to reduce breakage a bit and it was good enough to impress me. I expected it to smell more better and more natural, but it had a very fragrancy, unnatural scent, but it's not bad; it still smells good. I received this as a free sample and was able to get 2 uses out of it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Erica P.
I am surprised not many people have reviewed this product because its pretty damn good especially for the price. Most of the time I don't even need a conditioner after shampooing with this as long as I follow up with my Suave professionals natural infusion leave in treatment from this same line. I have medium textured hair not thin but not thick and this shampoo works great for me almost exactly like salon brands do. Ladies you don't have to shell out a lot when it comes to shampoo. You ladies should give this a try it's only 3bucks I mean we spend more on a cup of coffee right??
Kris H.
Absolute best. I have an oily scalp and dry damaged hair. I try to go 3 days without shampooing. But my scalp gets very oily quick and has a lot of build up from leave in conditioner. THIS SHAMPOO cleans away that build up without stripping the rest of my hair.
Gabbie G.
South Bend, IN
The thickness of the shampoo is not too liquid nor too thick, just use a little bit already makes enough foam. The shampoo is also very good because while is cleaning is moinsturizing too. The fragance it is really good too. I'm satisfied with this shampoo because of the quality and the price.