BY SUAVE

Pack of four, 28 Ounce (Total of 112 Ounce);Infused with macadamia oil and white orchid;10x more moisturization;Luxurious nature inspired fragrance;Safe for color treated hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having long hair a good conditioner is a must.. Although Suave is not one of my favorites it's definitely good for the value. The fragrances are amazing,and it does leave your hair soft & full of volume. I'm satisfied with Suave and would use it again.
Jordan C.
Riddle, OR
I love issuing suave shampoo and conditioner the shampoo is very thick not using as much shampoo doesn't make you hair dry at all it smells amazing and you can smell it hours after you have showers my personal favorite shampoo and conditioner!!
kirsti R.
i actually got to test this out from another company and i absolute love it! i used to think this brand was cheap and bad for my hair but they stepped their game up and made great products!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Absolutely love all the suave products I have tried and this one is right on par with everything I love. Cheap, great quality, and leaves my hair feeling healthy.
Alivia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drug-store brands! I know people are hesitant to put non-salon products in their hair but this always delivers a nice smooth shine when I use it!
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's s good conditioner. I wasn't in love with the scent but it did make my hair feel really soft which is what I wanted. It is safe to use on color treated hair I was satisfied with this conditioner.
Andrea S.
Jacksonville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. I was surprised by this product. I thought it would leave my hair with that "greasy" look but it didn't. It left it with a nice shine. It is very affordable.
Amanda Y.
Martins Ferry, OH
I love this .. it reminds me of name brand salon products at half the price.. it's not to often that I find shampoo that I like for under $25 a bottle I will buy it again
Jessica L.
Jamestown , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. Only thing I don't like is it makes my roots greasy. But still one of my favorites. Safe for color treated. Hydrating. Satisfied with it all around.
JULI$$A šŸ‘‘.
Rogers , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo because it always leaves your hair very soft and smelling really good this is my current shampoo and I definitely recommend