BY SUAVE

Pack of four, 28 Ounce (Total of 112 Ounce);Infused with macadamia oil and white orchid;10x more moisturization;Luxurious nature inspired fragrance;Safe for color treated hair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
It's s good conditioner. I wasn't in love with the scent but it did make my hair feel really soft which is what I wanted. It is safe to use on color treated hair I was satisfied with this conditioner.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I love it! Made my hair feel really soft and smooth! Very affordable. Will be buying again in the future!
Sandee S.
Sandee S.
Having long hair a good conditioner is a must.. Although Suave is not one of my favorites it's definitely good for the value. The fragrances are amazing,and it does leave your hair soft & full of volume. I'm satisfied with Suave and would use it again.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Riddle, OR
I love issuing suave shampoo and conditioner the shampoo is very thick not using as much shampoo doesn't make you hair dry at all it smells amazing and you can smell it hours after you have showers my personal favorite shampoo and conditioner!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Absolutely love all the suave products I have tried and this one is right on par with everything I love. Cheap, great quality, and leaves my hair feeling healthy.
JULI$$A 👑.
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I really like this shampoo because it always leaves your hair very soft and smelling really good this is my current shampoo and I definitely recommend
Alivia M.
Alivia M.
This is one of my favorite drug-store brands! I know people are hesitant to put non-salon products in their hair but this always delivers a nice smooth shine when I use it!
Robin W.
Robin W.
Love this conditioner made my hair feel like luxurious smelled great got a lot of compliments after I used it I do recommend this one
layna w.
layna w.
Craigsville, WV
Thos conditioner leaves my hair feeling like i just left the salon. It truly has the qualith of a professional feel. I highly reccomend this product.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
This is a great product for naturalistas no matter the hair type. Help to define my curl pattern while giving it some shine.