Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Amy P.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Akosita M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Varnea D.

BY SUAVE #85 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

All Day Body Leave-In Foam with Seaweed Lotus Blossom 24 Hour Body 2 Touchably Soft, Weightless Bounce 1 Luxurious Nature Inspired Fragrance 4 For All Hair Types 7 Salon Proven 6 No Parabens 5 No Dies Volumizes as well as Pureology. Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. This volumizing leave-in foam, infused with Seaweed and Lotus Blossom, is a unique formula that gives root to tip body bounce without making hair feel sticky or crunchy.

• Does anyone have any idea where u can get this anymore???...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I love all the suave products, specially the ones that keep my hair in place because they are very gently to the hair! With this mouse my hair gets volume but also no frizz and it doesn’t feel heavy at all, neither gives me flakes! And I love the price
Angela L.
Fort Wright
You get what you pay for! Suave is known for having very inexpensive products but they are truly not always the best. I have pretty thick and fizzy hair. This left it feeling even more greasy than it already was.
Darian F.
Sartell, MN
I have also used this numerous times. I’m not used to the foam but it does work with repairing damaged hair. It’s comparable to a couple others but it’s just as affordable as they are.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Katie M.
This product works well and does not make my hair look greasy or gross. It is an affordable product and does not damage my hair and is effective. I am satisfied with my purchase and I would recommend this product.
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
It reminds me of mousse. It’s a great product for any type of weather. Keeps you hydrated and it’s inexpensive. Found at any beauty supply or beauty store. I buy it all the time and use it on myself and children.
Darby S.
One of my favorite volumizers of all time, now let me explain. First of I have a extremely sensitive scalp that's prone to dandruff, flakes, acne so we don't always see head to head lol on what product I want to be using but I was at my local Big Lots and saw this for 2 $ and a thought well if it didn't do anything for me it won't be a loss. I am so beyond glad I did the bottle makes for a great foam not a watery mess, right when it comes out you are surrounded by a clean boho, lotus blossom floral scent. The scent lasts in my hair for days along with the amazing body. There's NO stickiness,greasy look or feel. It's paraben and dye-free and is compared to some of the leading brands I feel this is a top notch product in my book! More brands should continue to take steps to remove unnecessary, toxic and harmful ingredients.
ericka f.
Socorro
I gave this a 3 only cuz it wasnt really what i was looking for when it comes to hair product i have thick hair so when i use prodcuts they have to be able to hold in place for long periods
Selina L.
Majuro
This is what my family use so I can’t say it not good because it’s makes our hair shine and is not damaging our hair but I think it’s makes it grow and I think it’s healthy too to but on ur hair and body.
Alyssa H.
Does anyone have any idea where u can get this anymore??? This is the best product for volume for me and can't find it anywhere at all, I think one place said it may even be discontinued which makes no sense cuz it's the best, and has so many great reviews