Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Amy P.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Akosita M.Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Leave-In Foam uploaded by Varnea D.

BY SUAVE

Description:

All Day Body Leave-In Foam with Seaweed Lotus Blossom 24 Hour Body 2 Touchably Soft, Weightless Bounce 1 Luxurious Nature Inspired Fragrance 4 For All Hair Types 7 Salon Proven 6 No Parabens 5 No Dies Volumizes as well as Pureology. Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. This volumizing leave-in foam, infused with Seaweed and Lotus Blossom, is a unique formula that gives root to tip body bounce without making hair feel sticky or crunchy.

• Does anyone have any idea where u can get this anymore???...1 Answers
Jolisel V.
I love all the suave products, specially the ones that keep my hair in place because they are very gently to the hair! With this mouse my hair gets volume but also no frizz and it doesn’t feel heavy at all, neither gives me flakes! And I love the price
Darian F.
Sartell, MN
I have also used this numerous times. I’m not used to the foam but it does work with repairing damaged hair. It’s comparable to a couple others but it’s just as affordable as they are.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Desiree P.
Detroit , MI
It reminds me of mousse. It’s a great product for any type of weather. Keeps you hydrated and it’s inexpensive. Found at any beauty supply or beauty store. I buy it all the time and use it on myself and children.
Darby S.
One of my favorite volumizers of all time, now let me explain. First of I have a extremely sensitive scalp that's prone to dandruff, flakes, acne so we don't always see head to head lol on what product I want to be using but I was at my local Big Lots and saw this for 2 $ and a thought well if it didn't do anything for me it won't be a loss. I am so beyond glad I did the bottle makes for a great foam not a watery mess, right when it comes out you are surrounded by a clean boho, lotus blossom floral scent. The scent lasts in my hair for days along with the amazing body. There's NO stickiness,greasy look or feel. It's paraben and dye-free and is compared to some of the leading brands I feel this is a top notch product in my book! More brands should continue to take steps to remove unnecessary, toxic and harmful ingredients.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
First off, this is really light on the hair. It comes out moist just like foamy soap suds and, unfortunately, that's how it feels like when you put it on your hair (one of the reasons I decided on the 4 stars). You don't need a lot and, similar to mousse, I find it's better to put it on the roots only or else it can weigh your hair down, especially if you have long hair (mine is shoulder length). I find this is best to apply on damp hair: if you put it on wet hair, it feels like you need to rinse it off, and if you put it on dry, it doesn't do anything except wet your hair. Once applied, through a couple of days of trial and error, I find it was best if I completely comb the damp hair through then blow dry completely. Like I mentioned, I wanted this as an alternate to mousse. This product DOES NOT hold a style, BUT it does leave your hair very, very touchably soft and light and bouncy and wonderful smelling the whole day. My hair felt really light and full of body and volume. This volume lasts the whole day EXCEPT if you comb or re-brush or try to restyle your hair during the day. And because it doesn't hold a style, when the wind blows, the aeriness/volume/body goes with it. Also, it doesn't hold up too well in heat or humidity. I found this out when I was stuck in a meeting for 2 hours in an overheated, humidified room. It's still winter with below freezing temps where I live right now, so this product worked great. Based on that one day, I'm thinking this will make my hair fall flat when summer gets here, so my suggestion is not to use it in the summer.
Katie M.
This product works well and does not make my hair look greasy or gross. It is an affordable product and does not damage my hair and is effective. I am satisfied with my purchase and I would recommend this product.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
This foam is the best! It's wonderful! This is my absolute #1 favorite volume product and I've tried a bunch both cheaper to exspensive and out of all products this tops them all just for the volume it gives me alone. My hair gets great volume and feels fuller. Not to mention it's also a leave and the conditioning is nice and light and weightless so don't weigh hair down or cause oily greasy hair, so perfect for ppl who have fine thin hair which is what I have tho it works great for my friend as well who has thicker hair. I it leaves my hair Voluminous, soft, silky, and shiny, and just beautiful! I always get compliments on my hair when I use this. And another bonus is its affordable!
The only downfall tho, which is a big one, is I can't find it anywhere anymore! It seems to be maybe discontinued which I'm devastated about! If u ever find it deff try it!
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as seaweed and lotus blossom and free from parabens and dyes, our Seaweed All Day Body Leave-In Foam gives root-to-tip body and bounce without making hair feel sticky or crunchy.

$6 from taget
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Does anyone have any idea where u can get this anymore??? This is the best product for volume for me and can't find it anywhere at all, I think one place said it may even be discontinued which makes no sense cuz it's the best, and has so many great reviews

Amazon