BY SUAVE

Description:

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as macadamia oil and white orchid, our macadamia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner products help provide hair with: 10x more moisturization Softer, smoother look Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance Gender.

Suave® Professionals Natural Infusion Conditioner, Awapuhi Ginger & Honeysuckle Conditioner
RaeLynn M.
I liked it for the price and the smell and different hair options it has. I'm not too crazy about the mint scented ones but there others to try. Worth the buy and would try new ones.
Bonnie J.
Great price, great scent, surprisingly great results! This is a bargain and it smells amazing. It has sulfates so that’s a downer. However, if you’re on a budget, this line of “professional” hair care from this company is pretty fantastic.
Amber R.
I bought the shampoo and conditioner set at Walmart. It's super cheap at less than $6 for both! I like the scent and it made my hair look and feel nice. This would probably work best for dry hair. I like it and will buy again.
Monique V.
San Antonio
Great conditioner. Makes my hair feel silky and smells great. No breakage. Keeps it shiney and healthy. People always ask what i have in my hair and i tell them nothing its just my conditioner
bd b.
Georgia
this conditioner has actually saved my hair and that says a lot because i have tried multiple products but none have worked as well as this one. this is my holy grail.
Vanessa V.
Sharonville
I love this conditioner. I use it along with the matching shampoo and leave-in conditioner. My hair is fine and straight, it has some damage from when I used to dye it, a tendency to have some frizz, and some breakage from styling or wearing my wet hair in tight buns for work. This works great on my hair and I tend to use it most in the winter, when I blow dry a lot, and in the summer when I'm out in the sun or have damage from swimming and more frizziness.

I've noticed that some shampoos meant to strengthen or promote healthy long hair really weigh down my hair and leave a filmy kind of texture on it, so it ends up looking and feeling grimy and unclean. This is not the case with this shampoo, my hair is left clean, soft and manageable, with or without blowdrying or straightening. I tend to have trouble with getting volume in my hair, this conditioner doesn't help that issue, and it's not advertised to volumize fine hair, but it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down more than other similar conditioners, which is nice.

I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner, it's not too strong or overpowering. I find that on my hair it lingers just a little bit, but you can only smell it if you are very close to my hair, which I like, I don't like when shampoo and conditioner are so strongly scented that they compete with other scents you may apply.

Overall, I really enjoy this line, and while I may venture out and try new things, I keep coming back to it to meet the needs of my damaged hair.
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
The product made my hair look very shiny. I saw a improvement in my hairs overall health in a little less then a month. It great for my dry hair and it works well with the previous hair damage from dyes and bleaches. I would recommend!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
A very affordable conditioner that works just as great as higher brands it leaves my hair softer than ever and a conditioner I would highly recommend and it doesn’t weigh your hair down at all definitely satisfied with this product
Breeana P.
I use Suave Professionals Naturals Infusion leave in conditioner. I use this to get rid of frizz and dead feeling hair. It costs about the same as other leave in conditioners, but the smell and effect is great! but i have thin hair, and can only use it once a week or it will leave my hair weighted down
Karyn N.
Really great conditioner! Softens hair and give a great amount of hydration and shine! It smells really great and helps protect my ends from drying out. I have long thin hair, and this product is really great for that!
Anastasia M.
Butterworth
Are you shipping your product worldwide?
Stephanee S.
Does it have a weird scent?
Brennan R.
Kingsport, TN
Ok so conditioner for me is a need, but I just want to know how does it smell? Because it's almost like every conditioner smells either bad or nothing like its scent.
Sue W.
Bartlesville
Do they still make this product?