Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Conditioner, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Fatima B.Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Conditioner, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Rebeca S.Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Conditioner, Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle, 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Kris H.

BY SUAVE

For Normal to Fragile Hair Safe for Color Treated Hair 4 Salon proven to strengthen as well as Pureology* Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits. Products contain no parabens. No dyes. This Anti-Breakage Conditioner, infused with Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle, seals the hair cuticle to strengthen and prevent breakage for a thicker, fuller look* Anti-Breakage System with Awapuhi Ginger Honeysuckle: Up to 95% less hair breakage* 3 Stronger hair for thicker, fuller look* 6 Luxurious nature inspired fragrance see more...

• Are you shipping your product worldwide?1 Answers
Vanessa V.
Sharonville
I love this conditioner. I use it along with the matching shampoo and leave-in conditioner. My hair is fine and straight, it has some damage from when I used to dye it, a tendency to have some frizz, and some breakage from styling or wearing my wet hair in tight buns for work. This works great on my hair and I tend to use it most in the winter, when I blow dry a lot, and in the summer when I'm out in the sun or have damage from swimming and more frizziness.

I've noticed that some shampoos meant to strengthen or promote healthy long hair really weigh down my hair and leave a filmy kind of texture on it, so it ends up looking and feeling grimy and unclean. This is not the case with this shampoo, my hair is left clean, soft and manageable, with or without blowdrying or straightening. I tend to have trouble with getting volume in my hair, this conditioner doesn't help that issue, and it's not advertised to volumize fine hair, but it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down more than other similar conditioners, which is nice.

I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner, it's not too strong or overpowering. I find that on my hair it lingers just a little bit, but you can only smell it if you are very close to my hair, which I like, I don't like when shampoo and conditioner are so strongly scented that they compete with other scents you may apply.

Overall, I really enjoy this line, and while I may venture out and try new things, I keep coming back to it to meet the needs of my damaged hair.
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
The product made my hair look very shiny. I saw a improvement in my hairs overall health in a little less then a month. It great for my dry hair and it works well with the previous hair damage from dyes and bleaches. I would recommend!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
A very affordable conditioner that works just as great as higher brands it leaves my hair softer than ever and a conditioner I would highly recommend and it doesn’t weigh your hair down at all definitely satisfied with this product
Lauryn J.
This makes your hair super silky and soft. I have used it for about 5 years and it does its job well. I am pleased to say that it is amazing for dry and brittle hair. It can be found at any drug stores, local stores, target, walmart etc.. I am very satisfied with this product.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
Better than the basic suave brand. Smooth. Thick consistency. Nice sweet smell. Makes my hair soft and shiny unlike the basic suave which tends to leave my curly hair a bit on the dry side.
Miranda H.
Clearwater, FL
I bought this product for my son who had dyed his hair bright orange for the summer. He's a boy and doesn't want fancy shampoo so I got him this and it kept his hair color bright for weeks!
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the professional shampoo and conditioner and I really like how t makes my hair feel and I really like the product. I really do like that it helps my scalp and helps
Maintain my dry hair. I am very happy with this product and I will continue to buy it.
Laurie T.
I can't say enough about Suave's Professionals line! The Natural Infusion Conditioner Awapuhi Ginger and Honeysuckle smells great and leaves my hair feeling great! I use it with the matching shampoo. I have less tangles when brushing through my hair. It is shiny and looks healthy. It is great to have a budget friendly alternative to pricey salon brands.
Leigh P.
Brownstown , IN
Suave Professionals Natural infusion Conditioner with Awapuhi, Ginger and Honeysuckle will not let you down. I use this a couple times a week, as my hair tends to be dry and doesn't get oily. As always, from suave it is a great value for the money. It conditions even my dry hair well, without weighing down my already heavy thick hair.
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
I used this when I dyed my hair for the first time. I'm a natural blonde with very fine hair. When I dyed it red the dye was very harsh but this saved my hair. Love the smell and the way it made my hair feel. Note that my hair is back to is natural way it is a little heavy for day to day but I would definitely recommend!!
Anastasia M.
Butterworth
Are you shipping your product worldwide?