BY SUAVE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients such as macadamia oil and white orchid, our macadamia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner products help provide hair with: 10x more moisturization Softer, smoother look Luxurious nature-inspired fragrance Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I however cannot use the same product for more than a month before my hair starts to get weighed down. I switch between this one and a few others.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is amazing. This shampoo is great on all hair types and lengths. It does not leave a heavy layer on your hair after you rinse which is hard to find. Many people think Suave is a "cheap" brand of shampoo but this is not true at all. This product will do more for your hair than some $100.00 products can! Totally recommend!
Chely F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still one of my favorite products, my hair can be weird. But this is one of my top of the list! I can't complain aside of being hard to find. Leaves me with good after effects , nothing like knowing a product is doing what you want it to do
Steven K.
I love Sauve. I love the brand and the smell the feeling it leaves then my hair everything. I wash my hair every day in the morning and sometimes that night if I sweat a lot during the day. I love the scent of the natural swab.
Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care I don't care I don't care; this stuff smells like high dollar shampoo and does twice as much for my hair for so much less.. That's saying a lot too, because my hair is bleached beyond return.
Roxy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and gives it a shine and helps repair hair really good it honestly helped out my hair when it was looking dead I do recommend this shampoo to help out dead hair and makes it look healthy
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
For an affordable hair product, this is actually really good. I've used it for about a year now on myself. I always used it in my children when they were young
Aida G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Economic options for family hair care. Good smell Suave Professionals® Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner Suave Professionals Shampoo
bri b.
Covington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing i still use this today and gives your hair a shine and a smooth texture and really soft ends and helps with dry scalp
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this brand of shampoo. One of favorite. Makes my hair smell so good. It's affordable. Makes my hair not so frizzy