Suave Professionals Mousse uploaded by ashley w.Suave Professionals Mousse uploaded by kathygraves

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Flexible Control Curl Mousse.
New look.
Salon proven.
To define curls as well as Sebastian® Whipped Creme®.
24-hour hold.
Zero crunch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
This product is my go to product. Whenever I'm running late and don't have enough time to straighten my hair. I will wet my hair and then use this mousse to hold my scrunched curls. The product holds my up hair very well. It does get a little bit crunchy if you use to much
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this stuff! I refuse to buy anything else. It's the best mousse in the world. Literally. In the world. I can't imagine using anything else on my hair. Ever! I'd die before using something else
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is pretty decent for a drugstore mousse, but I have fine thin hair that tends to fall flat so I just need something with more oomph. It gives me a medium amount of volume and doesn't weigh my hair down, but it doesn't perform as well as some of the higher end volumizing products. Still, good if you're in a pinch.
Jenet G.
I use this when I get right out of the shower. A little goes a long way and this mousse doesn't crunch or leave white bits some some others. I recommend for my frizzy haired cirls out there like me! It's flexible, but still lets the hair take its natural look!
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
I give suave a hands down a five star it's so cheap and good. I don't get why people go for the most expensive brands. But sometimes just going cheap gets the job done. I was very satisfied with the product. I think everyone should consider it.
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
I have used Sauve professional mousse many times in my life it's a great product and its always in my beauty supplies. I love the smell and the hold and volume it creates. This mousse is very affordable and easy to find. Great product!
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
This is my go too. I have very curly frizzy hair and this manages to tame it. I can put it in while my hair is wet or dry and it keeps hold all day. I can even fall asleep with it in and my hair still looks good the next day.
Halie G.
Lester, WV
Suave is a very affordable brand which I love, but I didn't feel that this product did what I expected for it. My hair was left feeling kind of gross and I didn't love it. I don't recommend. I wasn't satisfied.
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
I do not think this is the greatest mousse--while it is easy to use, it doesn't hold all day. I rarely use it because of that. It isn't effective and I have to touch up my hair all day,would not repurchase.
Tatiana S.
I'm pretty confused because there's like 4 products that look the same and i can't remember which one i used but they all seem the same . I use this on my hair (i have thin wavy/curly hair) and it works perfect , it's very thick and not like other mousse products i've used that are light and airy. I love how it smells and it definitely holds without making my hair feel too hard so i love that. My hair still looks touchable after.