BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I was sent this to review, but this is the main dry shampoo I buy on my own to use almost daily. I have found that Suave is THE best drug store dry shampoo. The smell is not overwhelming, there is no white powdery residue, and it actually works. I can go 5-6 days without washing my hair and although it does leave my hair feeling a bit texture-y, it really does the job. I would rate this above most high end dry shampoos.
mellisa v.
Toledo, OH
Love this product! can't always wash my hair everyday as it dries this out so this helps me out immensely!! weightless and the scent is awesome!!
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, NC
This smells amazing and is easy to apply. It revives my hair and leave my hair shiny and smooth with a great smell. It does get my hair a little to oily but overall is a good product.
Lara D.
Santa Paula, CA
I have tired many high end dry shampoos thinking they would be better and nothing else compares. I used to be constantly washing my hair because it tends to get greasy on day 2.

I have dark hair and it's easy to blend in. I get a lot of complements on the smell, it's clean and not overpowering (if you spray a lot, the smell can be strong at that time, but it goes away. The blue can is more subtle than the orange can.) It adds body to your hair rather than leaving it falling flat.I've noticed that the added oil also has kept my ends from splitting as fast as they normally do.

The best way to apply is to part hair into 3 sections horizontally on each side. I start from the bottom up. You are able to get closer to the root and it will help if you plan on continuing for another day with dry shampoo. Once that is done I do a light spray on the ends and it's perfect.

I also purchased small size ones on amazon. Perfect to put in the purse or glovebox just in case.

#DryShampooChallange
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I love the suave brand for good quality products at a great price, and certainly very easy to find at most big box stores.  I usually get mine at walmart and find the price to be the cheapest there.  I like this dry shampoo because it doesn't seem to make my hair feel super dried out, but definitely makes it look less greasy and cleaner. It also helps with maintaining my hairstyle.
Jessica B.
Dayton, OH
I use this shampoo a lot during the summer. It has a pleasant scent and keeps my hair from looking like an oily mess. I also use this on my dog during the winter to keep her fur looking clean and smelling good
Bru B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've tried half a dozen or more dry shampoos and this is my favorite. I have dark, fine hair and this leaves no residue and gives me great lift. It's best when I apply it to my roots before bed. Then I wake up with great volume and no need to wash it!
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love using this product because it's super cheap and it includes Moroccan oil which leaves my hair feeling refreshed and weightless without any sticky residue. it is the best dry shampoo I have used so far #dryshampoochallenge
Jocelyn P.
Oakdale, CA
I can't stretch enough how awesome this product is I use it at least 4 times a week since I have corse hair it smells amazing and nourishes my hair with the morracan oil it truly is effortless and doesn't leave a nasty residue I recommend this product to everyone :)
Jennifer R.
El Paso, TX
I love how this product holds down and it's not heavy for my hair. I also use this on my daughter and love the hold.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.