BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
My favorite dry shampoo it does not leave your hair looking greasy! takes away all the grease. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
This does not leave white residue in my hair. When used, my hair is fuller and my husband always asks me if I'm wearing a new perfume.
Trisha M.
Dewitt, KY
Makes your hair smell and look great long lasting. Great product... everyone should always have a extra spare just in case you need it.
Jessica M.
Great product. Smells good and Works well for on the go mom who doesn't always have the time to take a shower much less wash her hair!!
cynthia b.
Fremont
I this product that’s have a amazing finish and love the smell Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo😩
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
Haven't tried it yet but I picked it up last week and as soon as I get around to trying to out I'll be posting another edited review :)
Laura P.
It just makes my hair look gray and dirty. Also this just gets all over my clothes. But asides that it makes my hair smell really good
Kristen F.
Had to use this on my son after his ear surgery and loved it. Its the perfect go to product when you don't have time to wash your hair.
Hannah R.
Great for a day when I'm running late. There is no white residue which can be easily seen in my hair with other types of dry shampoos.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I love any and ALL suave products! This brand is so affordable and everything smells great!! I recommend all the products they sell! :)
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.