BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Ashley Ree M.
Not a fan of the scent of this hair spray. Hold is a mild hold and not a firm hold. Better for longer hair that just needs a slight hold
Leanna E.
Everyone loves the scent of this dry shampoo! Very yummy smelling and does the job of adding nice texture to hair or lifting oily roots.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Not super impressed with this product. It made my hair extremely shiny which in turn made it look a lot more greasy. #dryshampoochallenge
Jessica F.
This is an amazing product, leaves your hair feeling amazing and with an amazing shine and the Moroccan oil its also good for your hair.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOVE ITTTT! The smell is incredible and it works well! Also, it last long! #DryShampooChallenge make my hair looking good and healthy!
Bethany  A.
Affordable and smells great and fresh. I always use this when I don't have time to take a shower and need a quick freshen up on my hair!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Rachel L.
So affordable and works amazing! Gets rid of my oil and adds volume without leaving a white residue on my dark hair #dryshampoochallenge
jency t.
My cousin was one who recommended this product. She works at Walgreens and told me Moroccan oil do wonders to hair. Plus it smells good!
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
The smell of this is so fresh and clean. It doesn't make me feel guilty for not washing my hair for 4 days. It also gives my hair volume!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.