BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Haley D.
Evansville, IN
Love this when I need to skip a wash! The smell is a little strong, but good! I would definitely recommend to others and would repurchase!
Linda H.
Accord
My hair ends are generally dry or split so I like the suave it makes my hair soft and shiny easy to manage. Like other suave products too.
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just don't like the suave dry shampoo. It has a fresh smell, which is nice but I think this brand leaves behind a film which is not good
Amy D.
Nashville, TN
Great product. Doesn't make my hair stiff. Quick and easy to use when I don't have time to wash my hair before I go to work in the morning
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
I definitely like this dry shampoo mainly because it's the first one I ever used and it kind of taught me how to use this type of product.
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
Great product. Easy to use and great for on the go and its easy to put in your purse and go. Great quality and amazing for dark hair women
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I really want trying dry hair because my hair already fall and I don't know I have dry hair. I don't know this is good help my hair
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I wash my hair about every two days or so and in between my washes I always use this dry shampoo!! Keeps my hair feeling fresh and clean!
Valerie L.
I'm not really a fan of dry shampoo so this didn't. Do well for me. I usually try not to use dry shampoo, but if I have to, I use suave.
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.