BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Tania G.
Cicero, IL
I liked it enough to use up the entire bottle.. Not the best out there but it gets the job done and it's very affordable. #dryshampoochallenge
Trish P.
Bellingham, WA
Of all the Suave dry shampoos, this has the best smell. I can use this the morning after I shampoo and go about 2 days without washing my hair.
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
Suave is a great brand. So affordable. I haven't had a bad suave product. Most products that ate cheap don't work well, but suave does. Love it
christin p.
Monroe, GA
The only down side to this dry shampoo is the scent is very strong. It does a good job of soaking up oils and doesn't leave a white cast behind
Haley S.
Augusta, GA
This is what is on my counter right now. The price is good, and it gets the job done, I just don't like the residue left in my hair can be seen
Elise M.
griffin ga
This stuff works very well if I don't have time to take a shower every day just sprayed my hair brush and head out the door if I'm running late
Ruth M.
Sanger, CA
It's ok leaves a white residue it help for a few hours but then goes oily again it's kinda big bottle u can't travel and the spray messes up
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
I'm a huge fan of this the product and price both is to die for! This is usually my go to dry shampoo. Cutos to suave for making it so great
Mayra R.
Hair still seems oily I feel like all it does is give your hair a different scent. Not expensive though so I guess you get what you pay for.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
This was alright for the price. I only bought it once cause I prefer other drug store dry shampoo. I would go every other day with this one.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.