BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Gabrielle K.
Most amazing hair product!!! Doesn't leave and heavy dirty feeling! I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair if I use this! Smells soooo good!!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
This is the most beautiful smelling dry shampoo I have ever smelled. I only use as a refresher because this is not ideal for my 3c curly hair.
pilar c.
I love how this spary leaves my hair doesn't even leavce it white or really crispy smell so good I consider using specially when I curl my hair
Micha L.
This is a love hate relationship with this dry shampoo.. It is ok but not the best. I have tried others that i like better than the Suave one.
Haley S.
Augusta, GA
This is what is on my counter right now. The price is good, and it gets the job done, I just don't like the residue left in my hair can be seen
Adrienne J.
This shampoo is ok but i don't like the white cast the leaves. Also this really kinda leaves my hair feeling just as dirty as before I used it.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
My all-time favorite dry shampoo please product ever. my hair looks and feels like it was just washed with this product even with day old hair.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This product made my hair dry and flaky. I only bought it once and won't buy it again. I was able to go a couple days without washing my hair.
Elise M.
griffin ga
This stuff works very well if I don't have time to take a shower every day just sprayed my hair brush and head out the door if I'm running late
Sullie F.
Best bang for your buck. Recommended by my stylist and so happy she did. Cheap but better than extensive brands. Light and not too powder like.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.