BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Sara D.
Colville
I have used this dry shampoo and it works but like most dry shampoos it makes my hair feel kind of gross but does the job of absorbing the oils.
Junilka G.
Doral, FL
Love it❤Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo lo uso semanal y me deja mi cabello hermoso! Con brillo y súper manejable!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
It is very light in your hair and it works well to give you a fresh finish takes away the oily look but it does not take away the dirty hair feel
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
I love the smell and feel of this product. It isn't heavy and doesn't seem to leave a white residue. This works better for me than other products
Raeauna B.
Takes away the oils at the root of the hair without the mess. Liked it a lot, gave my hair a couple of extra days before I needed to really wash.
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
I have this one & the Suave original when it first came out! This is such a great price for dry shampoo something that's less than $5!! AMAZING!
Ellie T.
Eldorado
I recently tried this product it wasn't my favorite I've tried better but it did the job, I just don't know how much grease it actually obsorbed.
Amy P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product! It is a great product for a great value. I do enjoy the scent of the Moroccan oil and I can go 2-3 days in between wash.
Andrea N.
Tegucigalpa
It leaves your hair soft and feeling fresh, you can go like two days using this product and doesn't leaves residue it depends on the application.
Taylor H.
This smells great!! The only thing I don't like is it comes out white. I have dark hair. I can use this for about 3 days without washing my hair
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.