BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
Wilmada L.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoo brand. It's amazing, it's not flaky or too dry, I love it. I always use it for whenever I don't have time to wash my hair, I can always pull it out and spritz my hair with it and go out and do my business.
Rachel M.
Perrysburg, OH
I like this dry shampoo. I don't need to use it very often so it lasts a long time. My husband likes this too. It doesnt leave your hair feeling sticky and if you dont use too much you dont get any white residue. It smells nice as well. Great simple product that can save you some money (so you can buy other beauty products of course).
Tia t.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite stole products I was very indifferent to dry shampoo before but I saw this and to try it. The Moroccan oil made me want to try it the product smells really good I use it ever now and then when I'm not able to wash my hair. I just spray massage it on scalp and through out and it feels clean almost like I washed my hair.
Rose M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product works, and the smell is more pleasant than some other dry shampoos.  At least for my hair (wavy/curly, but finer), it takes sort of a lot of the product to have the effect I want (no appearance of grease around the roots). However, it does last longer than some other products, as well. This is the brand I look for in stores, and I'm disappointed when I have to choose another brand.
Victoria Rose F.
Corpus Christi
I try to go at least 3 to 4 days without washing my hair if not longer 🙈. I know but I really can do that with Suave Dry Shampoo! It’s so cheap smells so good and I get compliments on my hair ALL THE TIME and all I use is SUAVE! Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Weightless Dry Shampoo #beachwaves
Nikki S.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have hair that unfortunately gets dirty quickly due to my hair care regimen. This dry shampoo helped to stretch my wash days. There was no residue and this product helped me to get through a busy work week to get to the salon. I am beyond satisfied with my purchase and will buy again when I run out or to try a different formula!
Brooke O.
I liked this product because it had a good scent, a little overwhelming at times though. It did not leave my hair looking ashy like some brands, it seemed more of a neutral and almost colorless product. I would buy again if the smell weren't so overwhelming. I may try a different version of this brands dry shampoo in the future.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
I'm actually not fond of dry shampoos in general so I'm typically skeptical about how they perform. I found this one to do the job and it does seem to have the Moroccan oil there as I notice a tad bit of shine but no greasiness. There is a pleasant odor with this that I don't believe would bother even those sensitive to smells
Alyssa H.
Brownwood, TX
I like this product and have bought multiple times. I've gone 2 days without washing hair and applied this product. It worked like a charm! Doesn't show and signs of residue in your hair. I was very satisfied. The ONLY thing I would change is the smell. It doesn't smell bad by any means but it's a strong smell if you use a lot. It would be awesome to have a good scent to it!
Michelle A.
Nashville, TN
I bought this Suave dry shampoo to try just browsing at the store one day. I had tried one other dry shampoo I got from my mom. I actually used to own a hair salon did nails years ago and sold it to my mom and she still does hair. So get the scoop on all new hair products.
She brought me this tiny, red bottle of powder to try. She know how much I do not like to wash my hair everyday. However the older I get the oilier my hair is getting. I highlight my hair and when my highlights grow out it gets really oily. I can't stand not to wash it everyday!!!

Thank you DRY SHAMPOO!!!! I love this product. I will never go without dry shampoo ever. I can go 3-4 days without washing my long, think hair. My hair is well past my shoulders. It doesn't leave any kind of residue and actually gives your hair some texture and bounce.
It makes your hair look better than when its first clean. I can't say enough great things about this product.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.