BY SUAVE

• Refresh hair
  • Keep hair feeling weightless
  • Leave hair soft

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

• Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this how well does it work and does it he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that is dry on the ends and gets oily on...1 Answers
Alyssa O.
I personally love this product. Not only does it smell good, it doesn't leave a film on your hair! Does what it's supposed to and you can't ask for more!
Rosa P.
This is a repeat buy for me, because I color my hair I was my hair every other day. This helps for the day that I don't wash it and also smells soo good.
Savanna R.
I love using this when I'm in rush and I want my hair to feel clean. It really doe come in handy and makes me feel confident during my day with my hair.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
For being one of the cheapest finds at the drug store, this product is really good. I love how it absorbs the oils but doesn't make my hair feel too dry.
Mafe P.
capital federal
Shampoo and Conditioner keep your hair healthy-looking and beautiful every day. Discover clean, refreshing scents that bring out the beauty of your hair.
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
This suave dry shampoo has always been and will always be MY FAVORITE. My whole family uses this. It is a go too product. And it is incredibly affordable
Meghan F.
Arlington, TX
By far one of the best dry shampoos out there. And I have tried a lot! It smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling gritty like other products.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
This worked to help me get through one extra day. My hair felt a little textured after applying and I felt like I could only go one extra day using this
Alex C.
Port Orchard, WA
It's ok.

deffinitely leaves your hair looking clean. but you have to use a lot to get it to look clean. smells good. leaves a weird texture to your hair.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
Really nice dry shampoo I don't really use dry shampoo a lot because I feel that it makes my hair thick and greasy . But this is okay to use on and off.
Maddie R.
Gretna, LA
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave hair greasy? #dryshampoochallenge
sonia f.
I've never tried a dry shampoo is this a good one and how smell?
Sarah H.
Conyers, GA
Has anyone used this? Did it makes your hair feel less dirty
Jenna Q.